Chapter 6

Evan finally picked a black dress that exposed my legs just from the front and it was strapless with a pink bow around my upper waist just below my chest. (picture to the side--> )

"But this is more like a party dress!" I exclaimed but he glared at me.

"Put it on and come back." he passed it to me and I sighed before grabbing it and walking in the bathroom.

I took all of my clothes off and slipped on the dress Evan had picked for me.

I tied the bow at the front perfectly and checked out myself through the mirror.

I frowned when I saw that my hair were really messy into that bun so I let them down and caught them up into a tidy ponytail before I exited the bathroom.

Evan was busy on his phone while lying on my bed.

I cleared my throat and he looked up from his phone with a wide smile.

"You look great!" he said and stood up from the bed .

"Thank you..." I said before looking down at the dress and walking back inside the bathroom to change into the clothes I was in.

I grabbed the dress and exited the bathroom.

Evan was checking his blonde hair through the mirror that is placed behind my bed.

He ruffled them up in the quiff he always creates and I rolled my eyes before I put the dress back on its hanger and took it in the walk-in closet.

I got out and closed the door behind me before I sat on my bed criss cross and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to keep fixing your hair or what?" I asked him and he chuckled before he sat criss cross across me too and yawned.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked.

"Yeah.I've been kinda sick lately." he said and I nodded before looking out of the window.

"Anyways...I have to go now..." he said and I sighed.

"Fine...Be careful." I said and he smiled.

"I will."he said and left my bedroom quietly.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs into the large living room to find my little sister and Jessica watching TV.

I smiled and sat beside Claire.I picked her up and placed her on my lap as I kissed her head.

"I saw Evan leaving...You know you have to be more discreet." Jessica said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"And I told him to be careful!" I nearly yelled which made Claire jump up on my lap but I hugged her and kissed her head which made her smile and hug my neck tightly.

"Sorry." I apologized to my little sister and looked at Jessica who was looking at us.

"I have to put Claire to sleep." Jessica informed me and I nodded before kissing Claires cheek and passing her to Jessica who left the living room while holding little Claire in her arms.

I searched through the channels to find anything interesting enough for me to watch.

I eventually ended up watching Spongebob.

Dad walked in and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I really want to watch a match so get off the couch!" he said.I groaned and left the living room , going in the kitchen where some maids were cooking dinner.

"Hello princess Lilly!" the maids greeted me together like a choir.

I smiled and made a small bow towards them before I grabbed an apple and walked upstairs in my bedroom again.I guess you can tell where my favorite part of the castle is.