Chapter 20

Evan lied beside me , panting heavily while his whole body was sweaty which made him extremely hot!

He closed his eyes while trying to catch his breath as he ruffled up his hair.

"Don't make me fucking rape you!" I growled lowly and a deep chuckle echoed from his chest and I chuckled too while breathing heavily.

"I think they'll get suspicious if we stay here a bit longer." he said and I nodded before we both decided to just take a shower together and then dress up to walk in the ballroom but nobody was there.

"Where did they go?" Evan asked while looking around.I sighed and with a shrug I exited the ballroom , walking up the large staircase across the front door and hearing muffled voices.

I looked at the white wooden doors untill I found one that wrote "Jason" outside.

I walked closer to the door and noticed that Evan had followed me.

The voices were coming from inside the room so I just knocked and opened.

Jason was playing Fifa while Michael and Ashley were playing cards on the bed.

Jasons shirtless torso made my heart speed up.

"Hey guys." Ashley said with a wide smile while looking up at us as Michael looked at us over his shoulder with a smile but Jason just glanced at us and kept his attention on the game.

"Hey..." I said with a small smile before Evan settled down beside Michael and both Michael and Ashley started chatting with him.

I didn't really pay attention on what they were talking about because my full attention was on Jason.

I sat beside him quietly at the end of the bed and looked at the screen as he kept playing silently.

"Is it good?" I asked referring to the game and he nodded with a small smile on his face as he bit on his lower lip and shrugged slightly his nose while focusing.

I tried not to giggle at his cute face and ruffled his black hair.

He paused the game and ruffled my hair too with an evil smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him and pushed on the floor as he chuckled and placed his hands on top of mine on his chest , pulling them up to his lips to kiss my palms but I just pulled them back after a rush of panic ran through my body.

He groaned in annoyance and I just started tickling his sides which made him scream out in laughter , causing me to laugh along with him.

"What the fuck?" Michael exclaimed as they were all looking at us now.

Jason suddenly flipped us around , straddling my waist as he started tickling me everywhere.

I laughed harder while shutting my eyes as I tried to find his hands and push them away.

"Stop!" I screamed out as he chuckled and leaned down to smooch my cheek before standing up and smirking in satisfaction.

"I'll wipe that smirk off of your face." I threatened him with narrowed eyes and he just raised his eyebrow before crossing his arms over his chest.

I stood up with my ninja skills ...just kidding...In fact I was extremely slow which made Jason sigh in anticipation.

"Is that all?" he asked as he smirked sideways.

I grabbed his wrists , pinning him against the door which made him smirk and let his head touch the door.

"What now?" he asked but I was suddenly pulled onto the bed and Evan was on top of me within some seconds , smirking down at me as my breathing nearly stopped.