Chapter 16

As soon as the lunch was over and everybody had left , I decided to give Evan a little tour around the castle for the very first time.

He held my hand and I could sense his excitement since his hand was literally squeezing my petite one hard enough for me to kinda hurt a little bit.

"I'll take you to my favorite place first." I said and dragged him outside in the backyard of the castle to show him our large garden and the fountain.

He smiled widely and sat on the edge of the fountain as I sat beside him and studied the place quietly.

"Do you like it?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"This is SO amazing!" he exclaimed and squealed.

Really Evan?

"Okay now let's go." I said and stood up as he followed me quietly.

The first room I was going to show him was our cinema room.

Yes I have a cinema room but I rarely use it.

I suck right?

You think I'm insane.

Well if you had it from the day you were born I'm sure you'd get bored of it just like me.

As soon as we entered the room Evan started jumping up and down in excitement like a little kid that had seen an ice cream shop.

"Calm your tits down man!" I said and he rolled his eyes before he stormed inside and started studying every single detail around the room.

I sat comfortably in one of the cinemas chairs and relaxed while sighing.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked as he suddenly sat beside me on a cinema seat.

I nodded and ran a hand through my hair before turning my head to look at him.

He leaned closer untill our lips and noses were brushing and just stared up into my eyes and back down at my lips.

"Please-just...kiss me." I whispered with watery eyes.

I needed it.

I needed him.

Michael had lied to me and the worst part is that he actually wanted Ashley when he's freaking engaged!

Evan instantly kissed me while pulling me on his lap.

I relaxed immediately and just kept kissing him as I set my hands on his chest and slowly snaked them around his neck while he was hugging my waist.

His lips trailed down my cheek , jaw and finally connected with my neck , sending shivers all over my body as I hugged his neck tightly and just nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

"You've been acting strangely since lunch.What's wrong?" he whispered against my neck and kept leaving open-mouthed kisses on my neck and up my jaw and then behind my ear.

"Re-Remember the girl sitting right next to me?" I whispered as I closed my eyes , letting out a moan from pure pleasure.

"Sam is not a girl." he suddenly said and we both chuckled very softly but he kept kissing my neck.

"from the other side." I whispered.

"Aha." he whispered against my neck.

"Well she's getting married to Michael.And Michael lied to me that he's single whilst trying to win Ashleys heart by pleasuring her in many ways meanwhile Ashley has a boyfriend a-and ..." I sighed and continued "And he's getting married with my cousin so he better find a good excuse when I'll talk to him!" I said while clenching my jaw and fists but Evan hugged me tighter and sucked on my neck which relaxed me immediately and made me lie my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes.