Chapter 22

(A//N) I don't know about you , but I'm feeling 22 , everything's gonna be alright if you keep me next to you....haha just though it would be funny to listen to that song while writing this chapter...Hope you like so far the story because it's going to have some more ups and downs...There are still some mysteries hidden behind Lillys friends ;)

Enjoy...:)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ashley and Michael exchanged looks and she gulped before nodding along with Michael and turning back to staring at us.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked away but them.

Their stares are really scary...

"You can't keep it.." Michael blurted out and I was taken aback.

"What? Why not?" I asked and linked fingers with Evan as I took a step back.

"Because you can't. You're too young and you're a princess yet.Plus Evan and you are not married." she said and I just glared at her.

"What the hell? It's just a baby! I can't freaking kill it!" I yelled.I know that when I told them that I'm pregnant it was just a lie to cover up the whole Rose thing but her reply was not what I've been expecting.

What if I had really been a pregnant girl? Would she want me to just kill it or throw it away like Roses parents did with her?

No way!

"You'll get an abortion!" Ashley said and I just glared at her.

"No!" I nearly yelled.

"You don't understand Lilly! There are more reasons than these and if you knew you'd have abort it from the first place! Heck you wouldn't even fuck with Evan!" she screamed and I raised my eyebrows.

They've been hiding something from me! So that's it!

That's why they want me to abort it in the first place!

"Spit it out Ashley!" I yelled at her and she just gulped and stormed out of the kitchen while pulling Michael with her.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair while closing my eyes.

Evans hands cupped my cheeks and he pulled my face up to press his lips against mine.

I didn't waste any time and just kissed him back softly which relaxed me completely and my arms wrapped around his neck.

He hugged my waist tightly and sat on the counter with me on his lap as he kept kissing me and then rested his forehead on mine.

"Just don't listen to them." he whispered while staring into my eyes with his blue ones.

I ran a hand through his blond hair and kissed his cheek before lying my cheek on his shoulder.

"They're definitely hiding something." He said and I nodded with a sigh before we both walked back upstairs in my bedroom to find Rose wide awake staring at the white ceiling.

I picked her up in my arms and kissed her tiny forehead before sitting criss cross on the bed and just studying her beautiful face.

"Who would leave such a beautiful baby girl?" I whispered and smiled at how cute she looked in my enormous shirt for her.

"A dumbass and a bitch ...By the way , we have to buy her clothes" he said and I nodded in agreement before my phone started ringing.

As soon as I saw the callers ID I picked it up immediately.

"Hey Jes!" I said excitedly and she chuckled.

"Hey Lilly...I just arrived in the house.You can come over with Rose now." she informed me and I smiled.