Chapter 28

Evan held me tight in his arms as we entered his house.

The house he had rented after he had left from my castle.

It looked nice and comfortable.

It was really small but I didn't care.

I always dreamed of having one house like this in the future,though I never could buy one due to the fact that I'm a freaking princess!

"Are you hungry?" he asked and walked inside a bedroom with a single bed in a corner that was touching the wall.

He lied me slowly on the bed and carefully so he wouldn't hurt me before he sat beside me.

I shook my head slowly and just looked around the room without moving.

"Can I please do something for you?I need to take care of you." he said and slipped his hand under my shirt to rub my tammy slowly and softly.

I shuddered and just closed my eyes peacefully while he kept caressing my tammy.

"You like it?" he asked quietly and lied beside me on his side as he kept caressing my tammy.

Since the bed is a single one ,he was really close to me to the point where I could feel the warmth that his body was radiating beside me.

I opened my eyes , turning my head to face him as he just studied my face like if he was looking at a diamond when I knew that I look like a burned potato right now.

His gaze fell on my lips for a second before he looked back up in my eyes.

"Massage?" I croaked out with a breaking voice as he quickly pressed his lips on mine to silent me.

I gasped at his sudden actions and relaxed after a while , kissing him back but he pulled away to turn me around so that I was lying on my stomach and started lifting my shirt up.

I lied there while trying to take off my shirt and I succeeded after Evan helped me.

He pulled my pants off too , leaving my in my bra and panties.

He unclasped my bra and sat beside my hip as I looked at him over my shoulder.

He started massaging my lower back , making me part my lip at the soft pain that ran through my whole body.

He noticed and leaned down to start leaving a trail of short and soft kisses all over the line of my back as his thumbs worked on the dimples at the bottom of my spine.

My eyes closed in pleasure and I just arched my back slowly.

The feeling of his small grin against my skin was indescribably perfect and I blamed myself for being such a burned bitch because I would have definitely raped him by now or at least do something.

He ran his hands up and down my back while kissing my nape now , making me shudder and lean my head to the back at the tickling sensation his lips were giving me.

A soft moan escaped my lips which made him rest his hands on my waist and trail his kisses down the side of my neck.

I felt the heat underneath me turning into a wet sensation as he wrapped his arms around my waist slowly and kept kissing my neck.

As soon as his tongue touched my neck ,I felt myself moaning underneath him which made him unwrap his arms from around me and rub my back up and down again as he trailed his kisses back on my nape.

"Ev..." I whispered and fisted gently his pillows under my head as I arched my back onto his warm hands.

"Baby don't speak." Evan whispered in a deep and lustful voice that made me arched my bum upwards so that it was touching his crotch since he was hovering over me now.