Chapter 12

I yawned quietly hearing someone banging onto my bedrooms door.

"Who is this?" I mumbled in my sleep while rubbing my eyes.

"Your mother.Lilly you have to get ready for the reception!" she said quickly and I widened my eyes before jumping out of the bed and shuffling around my walk-in closet to find clothes for the reception.

"Lilly?" Jasons husky voice made me widen my eyes.

Oh God I totally forgot I had him in my bedroom last night!

I looked over my shoulder at him as he smiled at me.

"You're naked." he mumbled sleepily and I blushed furiously while widening my eyes before I closed the door and wore a black pair of panties and a black bra.

I slipped on a tight and black dress that was ending on my mid-thighs and my black high heels before I caught my hair up in a tidy ponytail and applied some red lipstick and mascara before I exited the closet , earning a wide smirk from Jason.

"You look stunning!" he said and bit his lower lip while taking a deep breath.

I smirked widely and checked myself through my full-length mirror before turning to him and crawling on top of him and planting a soft kiss on his warm lips.

He just stared up at me and then stared down at my lips as he gulped.

"I-I think you should go." he whispered and I blinked a couple times before I gulped and stood up.

"Right...Uh...I'll see you around.Be careful as you exit my bedroom.And dress up!" I said and he smirked widely before rubbing his soft abs and sighing while nodding.

"Okay." he said and I smiled before exiting the bedroom and walking downstairs as fast as I could , tripping a few times since I still haven't got used to wearing high heels.

I'm not a high heel person honestly.

I love converse , flats and boots!

I love casual outfits.

I entered the large ballroom as the live music stopped and everybody looked at me.

I gulped and fixed my dress while looking down embarrassed and walking down the staircase.

As soon as I reached the floor they all started clapping and cheering at me as I wore a fake and warm smile.

My eyes settled on the most familiar face in the large crowd , Evans face.

I looked down and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear that had probably escaped from the black bobble that was holding my hair up in a tidy ponytail.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Michael suddenly asked and I looked up , surprised that he was here.

"Sure!" I exclaimed excitedly and smiled widely before he took my hands and pulled them around his neck.

I smiled and hugged his neck properly as he hugged my waist and we started slow-dancing.

He smiled down at me but my smile faded once I noticed his nearly white hair.

"What happened to your hair?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows and nearly widened eyes.

"I dyed them." he said with a soft chuckle.

"Oh.And I thought men don't dye their hair!" I said with a soft chuckle.

"Well I'm not JUST a man." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"So how have ya been?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Good.I haven't seen you since last night.What do you think could have changed since then?" he asked and we both chuckled.