Chapter 5

"Be careful beautiful." he suddenly whispered and passed me the vase.

I gulped quietly and looked down at it while my face was heating up.

He chuckled and walked out of the bathroom.

I followed him and placed the vase on the side bed table before sitting on my bed as he sat across me in the armchair that decorates the corner of my bedroom.

The armchair I once broke while tickling Evan who was sprawled all over it!

A small smile appeared on my face when I remembered it.

"So?" he trailed off and I rubbed my forearm while biting my inner lip.

"D-Do you..like ice cream?" I suddenly asked and regretted immediately.

What kind of question was that?!

Oh my God , I can't be so stupid ,can I?

"Yeah?" he said and furrowed his eyebrows , probably thinking how much of a freak I am.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you okay?" he asked hesitantly.

"I think.." I said quietly and stood up to grab my laptop and bring it back on the bed.

He stood up and sat behind me.

I turned on my laptop without talking and he suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders and started massaging me there.

I relaxed and leaned onto him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer before he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck which made my breathing a uneven.

Oh my God!

I'm going to have a heart attack!

He rubbed his thumbs on my tammy and I gulped quietly once his lips connected with my neck.

I pulled the laptop close to me and he sensed that I had tensed up so he stopped whatever he was doing and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I clicked on Youtube and started searching for any new songs.

"Have you ever heard the 'monster' ?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember if I had heard any songs with that title.

"The one with Eminem and Rihanna?" I asked quietly and turned my head to face him.

Unfortunately he was too close for my likings.

He glanced down at my lips and licked his before he answered.

"Yeah." he said as his breath brushed my lips which made me close my parted lips and gulp.

I looked up in his eyes , getting lost in them as he leaned further in.

I felt my heart racing and I turned my head away instantly.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss him as much as I thought.

I mean , yes I do want him to kiss me but will he like the way I kiss?

I have never kissed anyone before!

"I'm sorry..." Jason exclaimed which made me blush.

"I-It's okay!" I said quietly and typed:

Rihanna ft.Eminem - Monster

In the search bar of Youtube.

I clicked on the song and started listening to it without moving or talking.