Chapter 3

I ignored Evan for the rest of the day , though I felt as of the day was wasted.

I only had the morning to hang out with him and he ruined it so I guess it's his fault!

I was currently in my bedroom , listening to music while studying my white large teddy bear that was sitting in a corner of my room.

A knock on the door made me turn down the music and answer.

"Come in!" I said quietly and Claire walked in.

I smiled widely and pulled her on the bed with me as I kissed her forehead.

"How was your day in kindergarten?" I asked her kindly.

"Good" she replied with her high pitched tone that reminded me of a chipmunk!

I kissed her temple when Evan suddenly ran in my room and shut the door behind him.

"Shit Evan!" I exclaimed and sighed shakily while placing my hand over my heart which was pounding in my chest now.

Claire got off of my lap and walked out of the room , knowing that I needed my space with Evan.

He quickly crawled on the bed and hugged me over my arms as tight as he could while rolling around in bed as I groaned.

"What happened?" I asked and held him still as he chuckled quietly.

"Nothing I just missed you!" he said quietly and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind my ear.

"Go away" I said and crossed my arms over my chest while looking away , trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on! Don't pretend like you don't want me here!" he teased with a wide smirk.

I closed my eyes and raised my eyebrows.

"Do I look like I want you here?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he said but in a questioning tone.

"Well I don't.I hate you!" I lied and kept being serious.

He furrowed his eyebrows but finally got on top of me.

I took a shaky breath and grabbed my phone , trying to act as if I'm busy enough.

I started humming to a random song while my cheeks were heating up.

"Put the phone aside Lilly!" he whispered while staring in my eyes with his blue ones.

"I'm busy!" I mumbled and glanced up at him which made me gulp and put my phone aside before pushing him so he ll sat up as I sat up too.

He pulled me on his lap as he remained kneeled on my bed.

I sighed and wrapped my legs and arms around him , embracing him in a tight hug as he did the same and nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry about this morning!" he apologized and I smiled.

"Good.I forgive you!" I said and let my body fall back on my many soft pillows.

He turned me around and lied on my back as I chuckled and felt his cheek on the back of my head and his torso against my back.

"Can you not?" I asked and he chuckled which made me groan.

Well he's a lot heavier when he's on top of my petite body!!!

He rolled on his side and I did the same as I started running my fingers through his blonde hair.

"Bleach them black!" I said quietly as he chuckled.

"I ain't going to bleach my precious!" he said which made me roll my eyes with a soft chuckle.