Chapter 25

I tried as hard as I could to be quiet when I walked in the castle from the backdoor but my luck wasn't with me so I tripped on my feet and landed on my bum on the cold floor.

I let out a soft groan and stood up while rubbing my bum cheeks and walking upstairs in the flowery hallway.

Ashley was already there watering some plants as she looked up at me and her watering can fell from her hand and collapsed onto the floor.

"Good morning." she said and picked up the watering can hastily while fucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Did I scare you?" I asked her with a sigh and she smiled widely since I had just talked.

Guess Evan has an affect on me after all.

"A little bit.But its okay.How are you?" she asked and ran a hand through her hair before placing the watering can but in its place behind some flowers.

"I'm great." I lied.I did love the fact that me and Evan would try to find out the truth but I still missed him as hell!

"Oh..Uh..Jason is in the bathroom if you need him." she informed me and I nodded while nearly whispering an "okay" before I walked into the pool room and closed the door behind me.

I pulled my clothes off quietly and didn't waste any time to jump into the warm water and let myself sink untill I was sitting on the floor of the pool.

I looked up at the surface and found myself frowning slightly when I saw Jasons worried face staring down at me above the water.

I swam up to the surface and he cupped my cheeks to search my face with concern so that he could understand either I was okay or not.

"I'm fine." I whispered quietly to him and he sighed in relief before pulling me in his arms but I just pulled him closer and he fell into the water in his clothes and I just chuckled.

"Great!" he said and clenched his jaw before pulling his phone from his jackets pocket which was soaking wet now.

"I'll buy you a new one." I said and rolled my eyes before walking up the stairs of the pool and lied on a sunbed.

He groaned and followed me before sitting beside me and pulling me up so that he could connect our lips.

At first I didn't know how to kiss him back since my lips didn't want to move but I eventually gave up and kissed him.

I shouldn't be using him...I feel really bad about it..

"Jas." I whispered against his lips as my heart started beating faster once his beautiful eyes stared back in mine.

"What is it Lilly?" he whispered and cupped my cheek to rub his thumb against it.

"I-I can't do this." I finally said and his expression instantly changed.

He furrowed his eyebrows upwards and just studied my face before licking his lips ready to speak but he just shut his mouth and stood up to walk out of the pool room while running a hand through his black hair.

I sighed shakily and ran after him.

"Jason wait." I said but I was pinned against a wall and Jasons lips were mine.

"Why?" he asked while staring into my eyes and glancing down at my lips.

I quickly snaked my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

He hugged my waist instantly and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you Lilly." he whispered in my ear with a shaky voice as his chest trembled against mine.