Chapter 17

My eyes cracked open as soon as the sunlight hit my eyelids.

Evan was staring at me which felt quite awkward but I didn't dare to say anything and break the really comfortable silence.

I cupped his cheek which made him close his eyes and sigh while leaning onto my touch with a small smile on his face.

"I think we should call the guys over and talk to Ashley privately." Evan whispered and opened his eyes to look into my blue eyes.

The sunlight was hitting his white skin and blonde hair making it seem so soft as I ran my fingers through them which irritates him.

He pulled my hand from his hair and I chuckled before rolling my eyes.

"Go get ready unicorn." I said with narrowed eyes and he raised an eyebrow.

"What if my horn will stab you right now?" he said with a smirk and I knew that he was referring to his penis as a horn.

I quickly slid my fingers in-between his hair at the back of his head and fisted gently his hair after pulling him close to me and pressing my lips against his.

He gasped against my lips and hugged my waist tightly , pulling me against his body as I just loosened my fingers on his hair which made him relax and nuzzle his face on the crook of my neck.

I smiled and ran my hand down his bare back as he started leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Before we do that though , I want your body.We have no school now so no excuses." he whispered in my ear and ran his hand down to my bum which made me buck my hips forward , causing my hips to press against his.His lips started leaving soft and open-mouthed kisses on my neck as I quickly pulled back.

"I'm not in mood Evan.It's still morning." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

He scratched the back of his head where my hand had been tagging on his hair and shrugged his nose which I found really really cute.

"And what's going to happen with this?" he asked while looking down at his boner over the duvets.

I studied his bare chest and groaned.

"Fuck it." I said and crawled close to him hastily before starting to kiss his chest.He pulled me under the duvets.

I quickly got on top of him noticing that he was still wearing his boxers while I was in my underwear.

Guess he had dressed us up after I had fallen asleep.

I kept kissing his chest and moving down to his tammy as he shuddered and then his V line.

My hand cupped his bulge as I squeezed gently on it lustfully which made him moan softly.I suddenly heard a knock on the door and fisted the sheets angrily before scooting away from Evan and wearing my top and bottom PJs quickly as Evan pulled his jeans on and put his hands behind his head.

"Come in." I said quietly as I ran to my couch and collapsed there with a magazine in my hands.

My mom walked in and gave both of us a smile.

"I'm glad you're back Evan.Lilly had been going crazy about everything that had happened." Mom said with a sigh as Evan sat up properly and awkwardly.

"Uh ... I'm sorry if I caused any arguments." he apologized without looking at her face.

"It's okay." Mom said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Well...What did you want mom?" I asked her while searching through the pages of my magazine , acting as if I had been busy.