Part 1

(Riley POV)

"Riley 5 minutes!" I hear my manager say. I'm still working on my make-up because I actually fired my make-up artist. To make a long story short she has reviled against my sister. So yeah you might have done the same. Finally I am done with my make-up , I decided to call my sister Bea because she makes me feel comfortable.

Bea: ''Hey sis.''

Riley: "Hey B.''

Bea: ''How's the tour going?''

Riley: ''Well thanks to my make-up artshit I have to do all this alone.'' 

Bea: ''Oh my god I'm dying I can't believe you're doing it all alone now.'' She laughed.

Riley: ''I know right!'' 

"Riley you have to come now the fans are waiting." A sudden voice said.

Bea: ''Go and make us happy Ranger.'' 

Riley: ''Okay baby, I love you.''

Bea: ''I love you too!'' She said before hanging up.

I ran out of my dressingroom and walked my way to the stairs. My stage manager gave me my microphone and I was supposed to hide under the stage. The fans went crazy when I suddenly popped out on stage. Thats why i always laugh when my first song comes up. 

After a lot of songs I was almost done with the concert.

 "Okay I'm not supposed to do this but who actually gives a shit?" Everyone laughed and started screaming even more.

 "HIT IT!" I screamed when the drums began to play. Its my favourite song to cover. "Heart attack." And of course it was Demi's song. The crowd goes even more crazy. When I finished with the song I said goodbye and headed off the stage. 

"You did a great job there Rilee!" I heard a familliar voice say. I turned around to see my sister Bea. 

"Bea, oh my god!" She attacked me with a hug that felt like forever. 

"The time you did your concert I got here. Just for you!" The tears were almost rolling down my face. My sister is my life. 

"Should we eat something? Kfc or mac?" Her smile got even wider when I mentioned the food. 

"Mc Donalds, of course." I smiled along with her and walked out. No meet and greets today by the way, I'm just too busy and I'm glad my fans understand. 

"So what have you done the last month?" I asked Bea as we got into the car.

"Oh we all slept in Texas for like 2 months, Dianna want to make her house two houses because we stay there a lot" She said.

Oh was all i said while a tear escaped from my eye. 

"Are you okay?" She mumbled.

"Yeah! Yeah I just miss you guys I havent seen Demi and I'm about to surprise her on x factor and t-" She immediately cut me off.

"Riley! That's so fucking cool. She will absolutely love it." I was laughing hard now. 

"Okay I hope she will like it though.." I said and she started smiling even harder.

''Of course she will!'' 

''She will love it, because she loves you.'' She said squeezing my arm.

''Thank you B.'' I smiled while I pulled up at Mc Donalds.

''Now let's eat!'' Bea yelled and I started laughing at her sudden outburst.

---------------

I'm going to edit everything from this whole story. I am ashamed at how it used to be and how I used to write. Oh my god I'm legit laughing out loud right now. But enjoy, again. :)