Part 11

(Riley POV)

"Demi not now" i whispered but she didnt stop. I moaned softly "What was that?" Marissa asked. Demi and i look at eachother and laugh. "Hey whats going on!" Marissa said raising a eyebrow. "I just moaned and Demi is getting horny sooooo we are going to leave." I was standing up and everyone laughed. Demi blushed heavily. After i walked out i heard them all laughing and Demi saying "Its not even close to funny guys. Bye sleep well.." They laughed harder and Demi ran after me. I opened the door and layed on my bed. Soon followed by a red head Demi. "Rochelle Riley Ray Miller.." She said with a serious face. "Yes Demetria Demi Devonne Lovato.." I said giggling. "Dont ever call me horny again in front off our sisters .. Damn."

I laughed "whats so funny.." She said irritated. I just laughed harder. She layed down with her back at me. "Youre fucking sexy when youre mad.." I said seductive but she didnt do anything. I opened keek on my phone and recorded it

••••• "Demi youre my bff am i your bff too?" I asked her in a childish goice and she said nothing. I smiled into the camera and rolled over to Demi. I layed on Demi and she had her eyes open. "Demetria." I said smiling. She still didnt say anything again. "Someone needs to be punished.." I said raising one eyebrow. And 3 seconds before the video ended you heard Demi burst out of laughter. •••••

"Oh now you gonna laugh?" I said fake irritated and laying down facing my back to her. She rolled over to me and started kissing me. As allways she sucked on my sweet spot. "No if youre not my bff you cant kiss me." I said giggling but still with my straight face. She jumped on top off me and sat on my belly "So i cant kiss you but i can do anything else.." She said winking. "Go to sleep weirdo." I said pushing her off me but she rolled me with her "I want to deserve you.." She said whispering but at a sad tone. "You allways deserve me." Kissing her lips softly. "Now kiss me before i kiss you." I said quickly after that she had to giggle and kissed me. I rolled back to my side off the bed " Its too soon for now okay, i love you with all my heart but its too soon.." I said looking at her face. She stared at the ceiling. "Okay.." I feel her pain though i mean i want to fuck her as hard as i can but , yeah its all too soon. And i havent told her about Jason and the music video. I dont even know shes going to relax after i told her or she gets mad and that shes gonna leave the shit out off this house. "Dem?" I said 3AM. She groaned and turned my way "hmm.." I smiled for a second. "Can we talk tomorrow about me, i think i did something you dont like but i dont know.." I spit out , i talked fast. She moved closer to me "Tell me now baby, i dont wanna worry the whole night." I took her hand "What if im in a music video where i kiss someone? What would you do?" She let go off my hand "I would be fucking jealous but you know its better for our plan." I smiled and hugged her. "I love you Demi." She closed her eyes "too. Can i sleep now?" She turned around and i slapped her ass. "Now you can." I could feel her smile even though i could not see her beautiful face. Its kinda weird we are back together like .. I thought it would be the discription of Taylor Swift her song. We are never getting back together. But instead we did came back. It all feels good.

The next morning i stretch myself out and see Demi still sleeping. I heard the door and saw Bea there. "Hi." She says without waking up Demi "Hey pumpkin come in." She comes in and lies with you in bed. "I wanted to talk to you for a second.." I nodded "Go ahead baby." She took a deep breath but not that hard because Demi is a good listener. "Now Mad and i are sorta together i want to make it official but how did you and Demi did it?" I opened my eyes alittle more "oh well.. we arent together we just.. you know kiss and shit.. but we aint no couple soo.." I guess she was shocked. "Omg are you guys no couple like how?"

I laughed at her comment. By the time Demi rolled over but she still slept. "Well i think its like too fast and you know i love her so so so much! And she knows it but you know the last weeks have been fucked up days and i want to make it up to her. Maybe i want her to be my girlfriend soon.. Because hey she is sweet , sexy , smart and a beast in bed" She nods and laughs "OH MY GOD RILEY STOP I DONT NEED THAT INFORMATION and yes i know and your plan is good Mad and i are going to do the same." Smiling was all she did when she talked about Madison. "Okay little girl thats good! Now make yourself some breakfast and eat im sure Maddie loves breakfast on bed." I say winking , she hugs me and said bye. "That was cute.." Demi said. I turned around and saw her cute morning face. "What part?" I said kissing her nose. "Well about Bea and Madison and about you that you love me and that im a beast in bed? Haha." I laugh with her "Its true.." I said shyly. She climbed on top off me "Im not the only one." She said kissing my lips for a long time. My hands got down to her ass and i squeezed it. She smiled inbetween the kisses. I took her shirt off and she did mine. Now were both in our undies and we made love.

After some delicious breakfast Bea made we decided to go to the beach. But only with Bea and Maddie. We drove to the beach and sat down on our towels. Demi and i had to calm down everything because we cant make out in public.. I hate it when im not able to kiss someone i fucking love. Bea was making a sandcastle while Maddie wa talking with some fans. The boy seemed very interested in Maddie and she seemed to like it but she knew Bea was here. Bea got pissed but didnt say anything. When Maddie came back she sat next to Bea. "This aint gonna end well.." I whispered in Demi's ear. She nodded and we looked at them. "He was soooo flirting with you Madison."

Madison made her looking in her eyes "I only love you silly.." She kissed Bea and they totally forgot we were here. "HU-UHM." We coughed and they jumped a little "Yes we are still here." I said looking around for paparazzi. And yes they were actually in the bushes. I waved at them and smiled. They wanted a picture off Demi and me. We stood up and got to the paparazzi. Normally we never go to the paparazzi cuz most off the time they are fucking annoying. We walk up to them and say they can come.

"Can we have a cute picture off you two?"

Some paparazzi asked and we nodded. They took pictures and asked if they could ask us some questions. We said yes and they started questioning.

"This one is for you Riley. What were you doing when you were at the studio's with Jason Derulo?"

He asked

"I was actually playing a role in his music video what comes out on February 12! So make sure you watch it!"

I said winking in the camera's and trying to avoid the fact that they thought i had a one night stand with him. What i did haha. No its not funny because i created a karma. Yes i can do that lol. "Next one." Demi said

"Demi can we ask you about Trey?"

She nodded and i so not expected that.

"Have you been in a relationship with him while you were dating Riley?"

She seemed so calm tho

"Well one i never dated Riley she has allways been my best friend and yeah it really seems like we have something but i see her more as a friend. I was in a relationship with him before the surprise on the xfactor."

She looked at me and smiled while i was breaking inside. It hurts to know she only sees me as a friend.. Well in private we are bangin each other hard but they dont know..

"but he did something i cant forgive him and if you wanna know ask himself."

She even smiled while talking about her ex boyfriend.. The paparazzi smiled and told is they were thankfull for not screaming to them or ignoring them. I mean paparazzi's are nice but they just ask way to fucking much. Bea screamed at us and told us to come. They took theyre last pictures off Demi and me and we went to the car. I sat in the driver seat and sighed. "I fucking hate it to hear im just our friend you know that.." I said looking out off the window. "Me too but for now its the best i mean you didnt want to be together.." He said as i turned my face "Oh so now its my fault?" I said pretty harsh "You know what Riley just g-" she got interupted by Maddie "GIRLSS!! DONT FIGHT, you love each other and please leave that like that . Okay?" She said . We both didnt say anything and i started to drive. The whole ride was awkward and in silent.

(Demi POV)

Another little fight between Riley and me. Well a disscusion but she ner knows what to say so she says it in the badest way possible. The ride was silent and when we came home i wanted to go to my room as soon as possible. Bea and Maddie were in and i wanted to walk in but Riley grabbed my hand. She pulled me to her and kissed me hard. "Im sorry sometimes i dont know what to say so i just say something fucked up.." She said looking down. I lifted her chin and kissed her lips. I got intense but we stopped "lets go inside.." She said and we walked in. We greeted everyone while Riley suddenly got a text. "Who's that babe?" I said. "Oh i dont know.." She said and i believed it.