Part 21

(Demi POV)

After we said bye to the fans we went outside. I saw this black limo and damn it was for me.. "You like it?" Riley said whispering in my ear. I shook my head no "I love it!" I said wanting to kiss her so so so so so bad , but i couldnt. Tom took over the wheel and we went inside the limo. "Still i dont really know where we are.." I said not wanting to ruin this moment but she smiled. "Ibiza baby but now we aint here to party in a club but we have our own party.." She said winking and it made me laugh. She wrapped her hands around me and kissed my head. "Where are we going?" I said curling my bottom lip. That will help because she cant resist that. "Im not gonna say it!" She said backing up and ignoring my cute face. "Baby." I said kissing her neck.

"I will say it when were there.." She said and it actually didnt make sense , okay it did make sense but whatevs Haha. I sigh and sit back down in my seat. "Allmost here!" Tom said smiling and i looked at Riley. She had a huge smile on her face and that made me smile. Whenever she's happy im happy. Suddenly the limo stops and Riley opens the door for me. She takes out my hand and i take it "My lady.." I say and she giggles. The first thing i see is a beach house and

WOW..

WOW. WOW. WOW

WOW. WOW. WOW

WOW..

A cute table with chairs. Some candles and two lights shined on the table. Its perfect oh my god. And this woman playing this instrument. I love it god. Riley grabs my hand and intwines it. She leads me to the table and pushes my chair back. I sit down and she pushes it forward. She sits on the opposite off me and she smiles. "You like it?" She says and i cant help it but tear up a little. "Awh baby dont cry!" She says and kisses my hand "I love you rile.." I say now crying. She stands up and bends down. She grabs both my hands "I love you Demi forever and allways." She says and i smile. She cups my face and kisses me slowly. "Lets enjoy this moment okay.. But there is way more." She said wiping my tears away and kissing me once again. Riley sat down and grabbed my hand. Just then the ober came with some dilicious food.

He put it down and looked at Riley. Riley smiled and he nodded. It was Italian food what Riley used to make back in the days. We ate the food and i wanted to know what was coming next but she wouldnt tell me. "Baby time will fly!" She said and i looked at her with a -eh no it doesnt- look. "It was a hint baby!" She said but i couldnt get it. I started to think untill the ober interupted my train off thoughts "Did it taste good?" He said as i nodded and Riley whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded and i admit i got jealous. He walked away and Riley smiled at me "Should i get jealous Rochelle?" I said seriously and she laughed "Youre so cute." She said standing up. "Come with me." She said and i stand up. She intwined our hands and we walked up to the beach. "Where are we going?" I said in my cute voice.

She just looked at me and smiled. Suddenly we stopped and we just stood there. She leaned against a big rock and wrapped her arms around my waist. She kissed me with passion and this wasnt a hot kiss but i was filled with love. Only love.. We made out for 5 minutes untill Riley pulled away. "Its here." She said and i wanted to say something but she turned me around. My eyes got wide and my jaw was on the ground. "Ri.." I tried to say her name but couldnt say it. "And what do you think? You like it?" She said whispering in my ear. I nodded my head and smiled big.
I allways loved Air Balloons! It was big and it was pink and i just... Oh my god i love her.. I hugged her for a long time not realizing the man who 'drives' the air balloon was standing there. She kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand and intwined our hands.

"Sup oldy!" She said and he laughed "How are you guys doing?" The man said. Riley looked at me and i hugged her "Were great." She said speaking for me and her. He introduced hisself as Graydy. Thats why Riley calls him old. Gray haha.. No? Okay. Riley stepped in the air balloon and grabbed my hand again. I stood in the corner and she wrapped her arms around my waist. They air balloon started to go up slowly. I turned around and looked in her eyes. She looked back with so much passion and love in her eyes. Wish i could look at them all day. From out off nowhere she hugged me tight. I smiled and suddenly Graydy began speaking "Miss everything is set up! Is there something more you want?" He said and i couldnt help i but smiled big.

"No its okay i have everything i need in my arms.." She said looking at me and kissing my forehead. I just smiled "Babe this is amazing! Its beautiful!" I said to her as i turned around. Me in her arms was all i needed. "I know right." She said kissing my cheeck. I was looking at this beautiful hills and beaches and oh god that beautiful see until she turned me around again "You love turning me around , do you?" I said giggling and she smiled and laughed.

(Riley POV)

I bet she loved the idea of the air balloon. They way she looked in my eyes just killed me. She is so adorable and oh my god her smile is amazing. I turned her around again facing me and she said i love turning her around so i laughed.

She looked in my eyes and i took her hands "Baby we know each other for 21 years and ever since i loved you so so much. We have gone through so much good and bad things , break ups and make ups but we both stayed strong. I want to love you forever and allways and i deffinately will." I turned her around and let her look down in the big field. All sort of people were standing there with big signs. All together it said

"Will you be my girlfriend ?❤️"

she gasped and started crying. She turned around and hugged me tight "Yes a million times yes!" She said and it made my heartbeat go faster as ever and my stomach filled with butterflies. I let go and reached for my pocket. A little box with a necklace i bought a long time ago. I turned her around and put it on her. It was perfect. She is perfect. We are perfect , together.

"I love you so much Demetria." I said and i wiped her tears away. She just cried more and smiled big. "I love you more Rochelle." She said hugging me. After a couple minutes we returned to the beach house. We just admired the view we had up in the air. I stepped to her side and looked into her big brown eyes. She grabbed my jawline and kissed me passionate. It was sweet and slow. Our tongues in a battle to win this fight. I won and i wanted her to know that tonight im the boss. We pulled away and smiled. Our foreheads leaning against eachother , closed eyes and a big smile on our face. It was just the best day off my life. Half way the ride Demi started playing with her necklace. She looked up "Babe its so beautiful i just.." She said trailing off because she had no words for it. "Im glad you like it." I said with a smile.

"Oh i dont like it.." She said and i was confused "I love it.." She said smiling at it. I smiled big and hugged her. My head on her shoulder while she looked to the hills and the sky. My hands around her waist but i slowly moved them down to her curves. I touched them and rubbed them slowly. I kissed her neck and my hands got to her stomach. I still knew Graydy was on this balloon thing so i kept it quiet. My hands rubbing her stomach and going down really slow. She bit her lip and i laughed. I kissed her cheeck and went back to the old position. "Hey!" She said pouting and putting up a puppy dog face. "Were not alone baby." I said and she looked over my shoulder to see Graydy there standing and taking care off the 'wheel'. She made a sad face and turned around again. "Dont be sad you have me all to yourself tonight." I said winking

She bit her lip and took my hands and placed them on her stomach. "Hey babe." She said "Yeah." I said kissing her ear. "Do you ever want to have a baby." She said not quit sure how i would responce. "I would love to have a baby but i want it with the one i want to grow old with." I said smiling at her , she didnt saw me smiling but she smiled for herself. "Who is that one person?" She said looking to the sky and she knew it was her but she just wanted to hear it over and over again. "Oh well its a girl.." I said teasing. "But who is that girl and how is she." She said. I came closer to her ear and started whispering "This beautiful , sweet and hot girl who has such a perfect smile. Sexy curves and a huge ass you just want to grab and sqeeuze." She giggled as i continued "But most important her heart. And you know what?" I said and she looked at me. "I am going to steal it.." I said and she smiled

"Oh you allready stole it..."

(A/n COMMENT IF YOU FOLLOW THIS STORY 😊)