Part 15

(Riley POV)

{Begin keek}

"Hey guys! As you can see im in the hospital and im about to get a operation soon! I just wanna tell you guys im okay and i will be better soon."

I showed them my arm and their were bruises all over my arm.

"Thank you paparazzi! Haha ehm so thats what he did. Dont worry about me my little Rawrs! And you too Lovatics! Just.... One more thing before i end this keek is that i want to say something about this beautiful girl. Ehm.. She has allways been here for me. I really liked her since we were 5 or some.. And i probably made her feel like shit when she was here in the hospital. I really really love her and im going to apolagize when i see her.And maybe if i die im gonna tell you guys that im not only able for guys but for girls too.Haha i love you guys so much Byebye !" I blew a kiss to the camera and shut it off.

{End keek}

I didnt knew a caption so i left it blank.
This will be the day everybody is gonna know the real me..
I posted the keek and went to twitter. I made a photo off my bed and my arm. You couldnt see the cuts but you could see the bruises.

"In the hospital.. Check my keek tho! I love you guys and wow thanks for the support 🙏❤️❤️"

I tweeted it with the picture. And soon got a lot off mentions. The doctor came walking in "Hey Riley. Are you ready for your surgery it will be 2 hours so we better begin now." I nodded and smiled. The last thing i knew is that someone put something on my mouth and i drifted off to sleep.

(Demi POV)

I wake up with a million mentions and even a couple keeks. I decided to go to keek first. One keek from Marissa , another one from Marissa. Oh my god one from Riley. I opened it and watched it.

*******************
I was a bit shocked. All the bruises were just so.. Painfull i guess.. And she told everyone she is bisexual. And the one that got me tear up a little.. She is going to apolagize when she sees me. I know i was the one who she talked about.. Twitter was really annoying so i deleted it. Im going to download it after all the drama. But for now its better. The rest off the day went pretty well. Riley's surgery went good. She doesnt has to stay there for another day but she can come home.

Dallas and i decided to go to her hotel to take all her stuff. To bring it all to our home.

"Dallas come on! We have to go now!" I screamed "ON MY WAY!" She screamed running to the car. We drive to her hotel and go to her room. Dallas was going to pack her clothes and i got to the bathroom. "Dall-dallas come no-now.." I stuttered. She came and she dropped the bags. "What did she do to herself.." Dallas said whispering. I bend down on my knees and picked up the blades and flushed it. I cleaned up all the blood from yesterday and damn it was alot off blood.. Maybe thats why she blacked out in the hospital. "You ready?" Dallas said and i nodded. We checked her out and drove off.

At home everyone was standing by the cars. We dropped the bags in the house and went to the hospital. Once we were at the hospital i got very nervous. The doctor came out with a weelchair and Riley was smiling. Thats good. Stacey hugged her tight and got behind the weelchair "thank you doctor!" Stacey said and then mom hugged her , followe by Dallas , Maddie and Bea. I just stood there by the car. "Hey!" Riley said. I looked up at her "Come here.." She said and i slowly walked up to her. She hugged me with so much passion.. I want to be in this position forever. "Im eh.. Sorry Demi.." She said and i looked in her eyes. I wanted to kiss her so bad but i didnt. Its just too fast.
I didnt knew that they were still there but they smiled and my mom teared up. We all got in the car. Mom , stacey , Bea and Maddie in one car. And Dallas , Riley and me in one. Riley sat in the middle and i was at her left. She put her head on my shoulder and i couldnt stop smiling. Finally we can be normal again. I guess..

(Riley POV)

We arrive the house and they got me in the wheelchair. They rolled me in and put me on the couch. I wasnt in heavy pain so that was a plus. I missed to cuddle with Demi but i think she is affraid so she is backin up a little. Just like now .. She sits on the other couch. "Dems?" I said and she looked up "Yes!" She said smiling. "Please come sit with me?" I said and she was affraid to hurt me "You arent gonna hurt me de- babe.." I said patting the seat next to me. She sat down and i sat on her lap. I guess she was shocked. "Hey." I said blushing.

"Hey." She said smiling. "I-i wanna say ehm.." I stuttered. She lifted my chin "im sorry too." She said. She knows me too well. "yeah.. Ive been so stupid dems.." I said laying my head on her shoulder because my head hurt a little bit. "You werent stupid, hello i thought you cheated on me.." She said kissing my head. I looked up with my eyes and she looked back. I put two fingers on her jawline and pulled her close. I closed my eyes and let my lips do the rest. It was magical. The fireworks were back and this time it was not normal. We heard footsteps and cheering. Demi wanted to pul away but i cupped her face because i didnt want to stop kissing her. She smiled in between the kisses i gave her and after a couple minutes i pulled back biting her lip. I took a deep "damn i missed that." I said and she smiled even harder "i missed that too.. A lot." She said hugging me. "Happy you guys are good together again!" Dallas said sitting next to us.

"We were never a couple.." Demi said with pain in her voice and everything. "Yeah.." I said playing with my long hair. "Im gonna leave you guys for a couple days because Rob and i are going to Hawaii!" She said happy and she hugged us. "Oh my god thats amazing!" Demi said clapping. I giggled at the sight. My head was goig the good way because i felt no pain anymore. Dallas had allready packed everything and then she said bye and Dianna and Eddie got to the aiport with them. The kids had to stay with us because they would punish us if we would kiss. Nobody will come between our kiss. We all cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. I saw Bea and Maddie playing with their hands and giggling the whole time. "Look at them." I whispered in Demi's ear. She looked at them and she smiled. "Just like us when we were little." She whispered back and i smiled. I kissed her neck and sucked on it. She moaned and Bea looked at me. I smirked at her and continued "Rochelle! Not in front off them!" She said laughing and i didnt stop. "Hey i do what i want with my toygirl! Haha just kidding babe." I said laughing and kissing her lips.

Bea sat on the outside and went to sit on Maddies lap just like me with Demi. "You go girl!" Demi said laughing. Bea seemed like she want to punch Demi "Fast Demi! Hide in my bra!" I said and she put her head on my chest. We laughed and we looked at Bea. "Hey kiss her!" I said and Demi licked my cheek. "Not in front off you guys!" Bea screamed and we laughed "Hey we kiss in front of you too!" I screamed and Bea pushed me. "Oow my head." I said fake crying. "Allright.." Bea said and she kissed Maddie. I put my phone out off my poket and took a picture. "Awhhh!" I said and Demi suddenly got an idea because she screamed "Ive got an idea!!" Demi sat next to Maddie and i was between Demi's legs and Bea between Maddie's legs. Demi gave me her phone and told me to take a picture of us. Demi whispered something in Maddies ear and i looked confused to Bea. Bea looked confused too and made a weird face. "Okay look out for your neck babe." Demi said bending my neck to the left. Maddie did the same with Bea. "Okay make the picture!" Demi said and she kissed my neck. I smiled and Bea was enjoying it too.
"3..2..1.." I said and i made the picture. After it i showed it o them and they smiled "Awh its cute!" Bea said and Maddie kissed her cheek. "We need to post it now." Demi said and i didnt hessitate. "Your twitter babe." I said and Demi went to twitter. "You all sure sweeties?" Demi said and we all nodded.

"@/ddlovato With the 3 most important girls in my life ❤️❤️❤️"

"Okay its done!" Demi said smiling and i kissed her. "I want one with you babe!" I said and i put out my phone. She kissed my neck and looked in the camera. I bit my lip seductively and made a picture. "Damn what are we doing to their ovaries?!" Demi said laughing and continueing kissing my neck. "Ba-be stahhp.." I said but i didnt want her to stop just not in front of the kids. If you know what i mean.