Part 12

(Demi POV)

----------------------------------------------

"Hey whatsup?"

"Yes im alone.."

She said looking around.

"Yeah haha doing pretty well. Im with the queen now.."

"Hahaha no im with Demi, but she is a queen too."

Awh she called me a queen.

"You wanna meet? Okay where and when?"

"Okay so tomorrow at 2 at your hotel? Oh the restaurant!"

"Yeah sure haha okay . Love you too baby."

Then she hung up. BABY?! Okay this was weird.. Is she hiding something? I just ran to the couch and allmost fell. "Haha are you okay?" Riley asked while coming through the door off the back. "Yes i allmost fell." I tried to fake a smile and i convinced her. She sat next to me with her head on my shoulder. okay i have to ask her about that call.. "Hey who were you talking to?" I said playing with her hair. She looked up "Just an old friend baby." She said smiling. I smiled back and kissed her lips. The feeling.. Was it gone. I kissed my girlfr- just friend without a feeling? Omg what? Can we just not like.. Okay im freaking out "Eh-h i have to go the toilet.." I layed her head on the couch and allmost ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and got to the mirror. "What the fuck just happend.." I whispered to myself looking myself right in the eyes through my soul. I dont even know if that is possible but it felt like it. I stayed there a long time until got interupted by a knock on the door "Demi are you allright babe?"

"Dont call me babe.."

"Yes im okay im allmost done love."

I disgusted to say it while i didnt really meant it.. "Okay i wait upstairs baby." I could feel her smile but it didnt felt right for me. "Kay." I looked in the mirror once again and splashed some water in my face. "Come on Dems, just go.." I said to myself and dried my face. I unlocked the door and saw Bea sitting on the stairs just staring at me. She pats the place next to her and i sit down. "How are you and Riley going?" She said "We are good babe whatsup?" I said faking a huge smile. She sighed looking at me "i have known you for 12 years and you say you two are good? Tell me." She says, i sighed deep and started speaking "i-i just dont feel it anymore.." I got watery eyes. "What do you mean wi- no , no , no.. Dont tell me!" She said standing up. I was crying now. "What makes you think that?" She said "i know she is cheating and she hides it i feel it.." I said whispering "Just ask her , she never gets mad unless its someone she loves kissing with someone else in front off her face." I pushed her playfully "okay thanks B." I hugged her and kissed her forehead. I walked upstairs. As allways Riley was reading her book. Well my book.. I wanted to know if the feeling was still there so i came closer. I kissed her passionate and my tongue slipt in.

When i pulled away..

. it wasnt there

"Wow what was that for?" She said smiling. "Oh i dont know.." I said faking a cute smile. We layed down and i asked her what Bea told me to. "Hey Rile.?" I said "Yes baby?" She said "Would you ever cheat on me?" I said she looked up and said "no ! Unless someone kisses you in front of my eyes than i dont know? But whats up then?" She said. "Oh nothing just want to know!" I said kissing her lips. Okay the felling was still there..We went to sleep and i heard her saying she loved me but i pretended to be asleep. I just dont trusted this situation..

In the morning i woke up alone. I took a shower got dressed and went downstairs. As soon i was downstairs i heard someone talking "But why does your friend dont wanna come in?" Stacey said. "Because .. You know she just dont want too.. I gotta go now okay?" Riley said. I hide on top off the stairs and she went out. I didnt trust this shit. I took my jacket and shoes and put it on. I grabbed my keys and screamed "BE BACK IN A HOUR!" Well now everyone is awake haha i dont care. I got out and stept in the car and followed Riley..

(Riley POV)

The kiss Demi gave me felt so right. She JUST gave a kiss on the lips like.. Oh well. The next morning i woke up and slipped out off the bed without waking my princess. I ate some food and talked to mom for a while. I got a text and it was her.

"Hey bae im at the hotel. Meet me at the restaurant next to it so we can talk a little ;) xxx"

"Heeeey im allmost done i'll be there in 30 minutes ! See you ❤️."

My mom kept asking me about this "friend" what wasnt a friend. Well a very good friend actually. "But why does your friend dont wanna come in?" She said but i didnt wanna tell the reason because she would cry or be mad as fuck. "Because .. You know she just dont want too.. I gotta go now okay?" Was all i could say. I grabbed my keys and went out. I arrived the restaurant and saw her. She looked good. I walked up to her and hugged her. Very tight "Hey babe good to see you!" She said hugging me too tight "Hey good to see you after everything! Can i breathe!!" I replied allmost dying haha. "Yeah sorry haha! She let go. We sat down and talked about the past , and future! "So hows mom?" She asked in a whisper. "She is fine, but still not the old mom we know." I said grabbing her hand. She smiled at me "Im so so sorry i left you guys.. I just had to!" She said "hey i understand you sweetheart! You were fighting for it!no one really knew you so you had the right.." I said squeezing her hand. I asked her the question she didnt wanna hear. "But how is he now?" I said "He is fine!" I sighed of relief "Well he is actually very great.. His new mom is eh awesome and his did looks like Brad Pitt so yeah." She said laughing. "Thats great and when you wanna tell mom? Are you coming back?" I said. "I dont know what her reaction will be.. I dont want to make her mad or anything so.." She said whispering. I saw a flash and didnt care . I was in a serious conversation with my older sister. Not some new girlfriend lol. "She wont get mad i promise.." I said calming her down. I know she and mom had a really strong bond and she just left everyone when she was 14 without everyone knowing. Even Demi doesnt know her. I want to tell her but this weeks are have pretty been fucked up. She got a text message from a dude "Oh sweety i have to go my boss is waiting for me." I payed the bill and stood up. We hugged and she gave me a two kisses on my cheeks."i love you." She said "love you too sis." I walked to my car and ride away.

(Demi POV, sorry Rileys one was short)

I followed her with my car and she stopped at a restaurant. There was a girl waiting on her. Riley walked up to her and hugged her.. I knew it. They talked and talked and Riley put her hand on hers. THAT BITCH IS CHEATING ON ME. HOW COULD SHE?! Ok im so done. I wanted to drive away and they were hugging and then the girl kissed her cheeks. Okay Rochelle you are going to get it! I drove home as fast as i could and luckily nobody except Bea and Mads were home. There was a note from Stacey and mom.

"Doing groceries! Brb. Xxx Moms"

Now we learned them what the word Brb means they use it everyday. I heard the door opening and knew it was her. "Babiess im home!!" She screamed and my eyes looked up. I was in the kitchen just standing there. She walked in the kitchen "hey babe!" She said smiling.

"Why are you smiling?!" I said a little too harsh , oops. "What do you mean?" She said coming closer. "Where were you?!" I screamed now. "At a friend whatsupp." She said. I heard the door upstairs what meant they were kissing or that they were downstairs now.

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!!" I screamed. "I cant tell you.." She whispered. "FUCK OFF WE ARE DONE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME ROCHELLE! JUST DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" I walked away to the hallway to find Bea and Maddie there standing with a worried face. I heard her running after me. I wanted to go upstairs untill..

"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO IF YOU EVER THINK THAT I AN CHEATING ON YOU.? YOU ARE DEATH WRONG!" She screamed and i turned around "THAT GIRL I WAS WITH IS KAITLIN!" I heard Bea gasp "Kaitlin is back?!" Bea said smiling. "YES AND YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS DEMI? MY SISTER! I FUCKING REPEAT! MY FUCKING SISTER. YOU ARE SO FUCKING.. Ulgh , dont even think about it. I dont wanna come back anymore now.. You fucked it up again by thinking i cheated on the most beautiful and strongest woman ever. Bye Demi i love you" She said whispering the three words at the end. My whole world crashed "Ril-"

BANG

the door was closed and a picture frame fell from the wall. And surprisingly it was one from Riley and me. "What was i thinking?!" I screamed and Bea and Maddie hugged me. "How could i think she was cheating." I said while crying. "Its not your fault." Bea said. I cried harder and the front door opened. Mom came running to me followed by Stace. "What happend girls!" Mom said. "Its Riley." I said sniffing. "Oh my god i so told her not t-" stacey was cut off by Bea "Mom.. Kaitlin is back.." She said. Stacey dropped all the groceries and ran outside..