Part 32

(Demi POV)

''This dressing room is from now on my favorite one of all the dressing rooms in all time.'' Maddie said and we all looked at her confused.

''Its just fucking amazing plus it has lots of candy. Candy!'' She said and jumped on the couch.

''Well were not here to eat candy nor breaking couches.'' Riley said and I giggled.

"Sorry." Maddie said.

"Okay let me call Bea." Maddie said and she giggled while walking to the hallway.

"Someone misses her bae. Bea." I said in a funny way and Riley looked at me like I just asked someone if they hate Béyonce.

"You hate Béyonce?" She said as she read my damn mind.

"Maybe." I whispered and sat on the couch Maddie almost broke.

"Oh fuck.." I heard Dallas say from the corner of the room.

"Whats going o-" Mom said and she shoved her phone into her face.

"Yes that's Ro-" She tried to say but then she shoved it into mine.

"What. The. Hell. Am. I. Going. To. Say?!" She screamed and Riley walked up to us.

She grabbed the phone and shushed us.

"Hola." She picked up.

"Yes she is here what do you want?"

"No because the last time you wanted to talk to her you fucked with her.. Fuckboy."

"Do you hate Béyonce?" She asked and looked in disgust at the phone and made some hand moves.

"He asked her a really dumb question." I whispered without looking at Dallas.

"Yeah I noticed." She whispered back without looking at me either.

"Hm. Yes. Sure. Become a lesbian less stress." She said and I giggled.

"Indeed she told me that. Now I have to go. Watch me on Ellen on 8 by the wa-" She said and looked at the phone.

"THE PIG HUNG UP ON ME!" She screamed and Maddie and Mom were laughing their asses off.

"Babe.. Come here." I slowly said and Dallas walked up to her to get her phone.

That's going to be alot of depressing tweets for the couple.. 2 hours maybe?

"Sit down baby. You became a lesbian now don't stress okay?" I said and she looked at me.

"A novel by Madison De La Garza." I winked at her and she smiled breathing through her nose.

"Cuddle with me? Please?" I said and I hugged her laying us down.

''I don't feel like ever leaving this dressing room.'' Dallas said as she sat down and took some candy.

''Same.'' Maddie came walking in again.

''Were have you been?'' Mom asked her.

''Calling Bea, she is with Malcolm..'' She said.

''I hate him.'' Riley said and everyone laughed.

''Who doesn't.'' She said and sat down next to us.

''Don't be down baby girl come cuddle with your favorite people!'' Riley said and grabbed her and layed her down on us.

''Ulghh! Get off!'' I screamed and I pushed them both off.

Then probably the producer came walking in and told Riley and me to follow him.

''We will be right back.'' I said and we walked up to the hallway.