Part 29

(Riley POV)

I woke up with the best mood ever.

I went to sleep promising myself not to wake up in the middle of the night JUST to watch the reactions from our fans.

That picture was so hot and i bit my lip on it.. So it was very hot.

It was 9 am and yeah i know its kinda early.

Demi was still sleeping and that was good.

For this single time im not going to make her breakfast because i dont really feel like it.

I grabbed my phone and my softest blanket and went out of bed.

Demi moved a little but she is a deep sleeper so thats the good thing.

I walked to the door and opened it slowly. To my big suprise i saw Sadie playing with her barbie dolls on the ground.

''Babygirl why arent you sleeping?'' I whispered a little because everyone was still sleeping.

''I couldnt sleep..'' She said all innocent.

''Come here.'' I said and she stood up. I wrapped her into the blanket and picked her up.

I walked downstairs and went to the livingroom. Turning on the tv for Sadie.

''Go watch Spongebob and i will make you some food.'' I said and kissed her head.

She is allready 6 and she can do like alot by herself but she is just still a little baby..

''Pancakes!'' She screamed and i smiled.

''Im gonna make you some baby girl.'' I said and threw my phone on her lap.

''Password is 1992'' I said and went to the kitchen.

''Hey babe.'' Demi said out of nowhere and she scared the fuck out of me.

''FUCK!'' I screamed and grabbed my heart. Sadie came running in.

''WHATS GOING ON!'' Sadie said and came in with a shoe..

''Demetria scared the fuck out of me.'' I said and walked up to the stove.

''Language Rochelle!'' Demi said and went to Sadie to pick her up.

''A shoe Sadie?'' Demi laughed and i giggled.

After a while i heard Sadie running back to the livingroom and i prepared stuff to make pancakes.

Demi her hands went around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

''Im still sore.'' She whispered and i giggled.

I turned around and looked into her eyes.

I smiled and she just didnt understand what i was thinking.

I cupped her face and kissed her.

"What are you thinking off?" She said after we pulled away and i was staring into her eyes dreamingly.

I just smiled and kissed her cheek. Then i winked at her and turned around.

She didnt get it and i knew exactly what she was thinking..

For somehow im afraid to tell her about having kids with her..

How i see her with Sadie it makes me so happy. I love her to death..

"Tell me baby." She whispered in my ear while kissing my neck.

"Lets talk about it later when im done with these pancakes okay?" I said.