Part 5

(Riley POV)

I got behind the couch and hugged her from behind. "Hey love." she said smiling. "Hi boo." I jumped on the couch and sat on her lap.

I came closer and whispered "We are going to kiss tonight.." Her eyes got wide open and i smiled. "Oh sure we are." She said winking at me. "Dems they saw the hickey and everyone in this house thinks we like eachother.. Like as in love." She looked at me "i shouldnt have sucked on your neck and why do they think that?" I heard footsteps and looked at the door "Maybe its because you two cant stop touching each other.." I looked at her with my mouth open "We arent touching each other at all!" Demi giggled and whispered "We are now." I giggled but bite my tongue to show Dallas i wasnt laughing. I stood up and fixed my clothes. "Lets watch a horror." I said trying to change the subject. I picked mama and put it in the DVD player. I walked back to the couch and saw Marissa staring at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Demi. I grabbed her hand and intertwined them. Everyone beside me was hiding under the blankets. They were all lying on my lap and it was annoying. "AAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed and everybody scared the shit out of their lifes. "RILEY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!" I laughed and Demi laughed with me. "DEMI WHAT IS SO FUNNY I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!" Demi sat up and kissed me on my cheek "Because you are lying on my gurlfriend Dallas.." Dallas and Marissa looked up with a smirk "Does mom and Stacey know this?" I looked at Demi "Well they think we are like 'flirting' or something but we arent together." I said and saw that Demi agreed with what i said. "Well we are going to bed , its late. And oh Demi , please dont make another hickey Stacey will get mad." Demi nodded and giggled , my mom does really get mad at the people who give me a hickey. The last boyfriend i got who did that , and i had to break up with him for that hickey he made. Marissa and Dallas went upstairs and Demi and i stayed downstairs. I got on Demi's lap and faced her. "I think its pretty fun what were doing." She nodded and bit her lip. "You are sexy Demi.. No jokes" she put her hand on her face and i guess she was blushing. I took her hands off her face "Awh my baby is blushing.." She blushed even more "STAHPP do you want me to be a tomato?" I raised my eyebrow and got closer . I got to her ear and whispered "Yes so i can eat you and your juice till every drop is gone." I hope that turned her on. She pushed me on the couch. "Maybe we can work on that." She said while looking at me. I pushed her on me and kissed her passionate. We kissed for 10 minutes then we heard a car pull over. Demi sat up but i didnt stop kissing her. "Rile-ri.." I sucked on her neck and licked it and kissed it. We heard the door and i jumped off Demi and pushed her down with me "Pretend youre sleeping sexy." She smiled into my chest. "Awhh thats so cute." Dianna said. I hear a click and saw a flashlight. I pretended i woke up from the light. I stretched out and 'woke demi' "Bestieee get up!" She smiled and stretched out too. "Wait im gonna carry you." I picked her up and she put her legs around my waist. My hair was in a ponytail again and Demi protected my hickey. We walked upstairs and Demi was sucking on my neck. I brought her to her bed and layed her down. "No more me for you today , sleepwell sexy." She cupped my face and kissed me slowly. I pulled back and went to my bed. I wasnt tired but i needed to fall asleep fast because i really need some rest. Tomorrow we have like a "Family day" and we just stay home watching movies all day. We did this for like a whole weekend but i like it because i can spend time with Demi and ofcourse my other babies. The next morning i wake up by the noice off the front door. I took a shower and walked back in the room. I changed in some blue tank top , blue skinny jeans and i walked out the room on my socks. I went to Demi's room and she was sleeping like an angel. I got to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. "Goodmorning sweethearts Dianna , Eddie , Maddie , Bea and i are doing the groceries. We be right back love you two girls! Stacey ❤️" awh my mom is so cute. I made breakfast for my self and for Demi. I brought it upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard a groan so that was a good sign. I walked in "Hi honey im gonna pep you up." I brought the plate with food." She sat up and took a bit off the eggs. "This is so good baby." I smiled "I made it special, i knew you would like it." She gave me a kiss on my cheek. I walked to the door and went downstairs.