Part 24

(Demi POV)

"Looks like someone is trapped.." She said sweetly but i could she she was playing hard now. She put her hand in the flower bag and brought it up again. She ran to me and threw a hand full off flower in my face. We laughed hard and ended on the ground kissing. She slapped my ass and there were handprints off the flower on my sweats. We kept laughing intill she jumped up. "Im fucking starving!" She said and reached for my hand. I giggled and stood up. "Okay you mix this.." She said pointing to all the things that were put together in a bowl. I mixed it and she hugged me from behind. She kissed my neck and i smiled. Her hands got to my thighs slowly rubbing them. She breathed hot air on my neck making my knees go weak. She kissed me behind my ear making me moan softly.

"Stop babe!" I said actually enjoying it. She makes me feel good on so many ways. Then she sucked on my neck and left a hickey. "Youre crazy." I said and she smiled against my skin. Her hands went to my belly and slowly going up to my boobs. She massaged them softly and i moaned. "I love your moans baby." She whispered kissing my neck. "Why thank you." I said being really over dramatic. She laughed and hugged me tight. She let go and put the mix in the pan. I rolled the mix over every space off the pan. "Okay before you flip it you make sure its kinda loose." She said and we held the pan together. She took a fork and made it looser. "Okay im gonna show you." She said and i nodded. She moved the pan a little and flipped it over. "Yeah!" I screamed and smiled big. She laughed at me and i faked to be sad.

"Awh someone's mad!" She said biting my ear making me giggle. She turned us around and kissed me. "Love you." She said and i bit my lip "Love you more!" I said grabbing her ass and she smiled "You cant love me more!" She said pulling away and make the pancakes. "I love it when you cook.." I whispered hugging her from behind. "Youre cute baby." She said and it made my heart flutter. By the time she had made us both alot off pancakes and we finished them all. We got to the couch and i grabbed her hands. "Hey baby?" I said and she looked up. "Yes georgous?" She said in such a sweet tone. "If you ever get a child how would you call it?" I said and she smiled. "If its a girl i would call her Jill and if its a boy i would call him Junior." She said and i smiled. "Thats too cute." I said and she tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Demi why are you so beautiful?" She said and i smirked. "Stop it Rochelle!" I pushed her and she laughed. "Demi do you know i really really love your mom?" She said and i smiled "You do? Why!" I said and she pushed me closer to her. "Because without her you wouldnt be here and im very thankfull that you actually happened." She said giggling. "Awhh.." I said kissing her lips softly. "Truth or dare?" She said and i said Truth. "With who was your first kiss?" She said and i made a thinking face. "You still know that Thomas 3 blocks away?" I said and she nodded. "Him.." I said and she laughed. "Now you! Truth or Dare sexy.." I said. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to give sone hints to the fans on twitter." I said and just because i love it when she gives them hints to our fans i allso love her connection with them.

I mean she loves my fans and i love hers. "Sure Miss Miller.." She said and grabbed her phone. "I love the sound off that.." I whispered in her ear seductively. I kissed her ear and she smiled. "Done!" She screamed and i laughed a little at her beautiful face.

"@/RileyMiller I kissed a girl and i liked it.. Hope my dog dont mind it 😂😅"

I laughed and kissed her. "Youre perfect baby.." I whispered. "No you are baby.." She said and layed me down slowly. "I want to touch you.." She whispered seductively and i smirked. "Its all yours." I said and she crawled on me. She kissed my lips and slowly going down. My neck covered in hickeys. It made me laugh. "Babe enough hickeys." I said laughing.

She lifted my shirt till over my boobs. She sucked on my nipples making me moan load. She bit my nipples, they went hard emediately. She is so good in teasing me. She stopped sucking and licking and put my shirt back down. I smiled at her and she sat on my crotch.
"Demi your body is so fucking sexy i just have to touch it." She said laughing and i laughed along. "Then touch it." I whispered seductively and she put my shirt back down. "No because if i do it i cant stop." She said and it was true. "Lets just make out.." I said and she nodded smiling. She came closer and kissed my lips slowly. She pulled back slowly and looked in my eyes. "Did i tell you youre beautiful?" She said and looked kinda serious. "No but i like to hear it though." I said and she giggled. "Well youre the most beautiful girl i have ever seen." She said and i blushed.

I rubbed her arms slowly and she continued kissing me. We made out for.. How long? ALONG TIME haha. We pulled back and we just stared at eachother. "Hey what is our shipname actually?" I said out off nowhere and she smiled. "Like Diley or Remi.." She said with her sexy thinking face. "Nice. We should do a twitcam!" I screamed and it made her jump. "God someone is happy!" She laughed and i blushed. "You want it baby?" I said curling my lip and my best puppy face. "If you want it sexy." She said biting my lip while looking at my curves. "Babe dont look at ne like that." I said giggling and biting my finger. "How can i not?" She said rubbing my sides. "Go to twitter." I said and i stood up. She slapped my ass hard. Really fucking hard. "Oow! RILEY!" I screamed and jumped on her. "Sorry baby!" She said laughing.

"Sorry isnt enough.." I said and walked away while shielding my ass. She gently took my hands off my ass. NOT AGAIN PLEASE.. She gave a kiss just above where she hit me. "Im sorry sexy but your ass is mine so i gotta use it one day, right?" She said and it was kinda flattering. "Well youre crazy.." I said giggling and she stood up. She picked me up bridal style and we went to the couch in the livingroom. She layed me down and kissed my forehead. "I bring the labtop sexy." She said and walked to the other room to take the labtop. "I will tweet it!" I screamed and took her phone. I took a selfie though. I got to twitter and tweeted that we were about to start a twitcam. Rile came back with the labtop and started it. She sat next to me and she took the labtop on her legs. I looked at her while she started it.
"Babe?" She said and i smiled.

"Yes sweety?" I said and rested my head on her shoulder. "Whats the password?" She said and i giggled. "Click on the hint.." I said and she clicked on 'hint' it said Someone i love. She smiled and wrote her name. It was the good password. She rolled her eyes and started everything. I brought my hand to her shoulder and let her shirt slip down so i could see her shoulder. I kissed it and bit it. "Done!" She said and she tweeted the link. We opened the webcam. "Okay no kissies.." She whispered and i smiled "Okay mom.." I said joking and she laughed. Soon we got a couple hundred viewers.
"Hey guys!" We said an Riley continued talking. She was talking while i looked at her. Her beautiful freckles and her dimples when she laughs. Her pretty smile and her oh so sexy eyes.. I got cut off by Riley "Right Demi?" She said and looked at me.

"Oh yeah.." I sai not even knowing what the fuck they were talking about. Riley noticed and i just bit my lip. I looked at the comments and they were all "KISS!" "We know you two are together!" "REMI!" And the one that took my attention "Did you guys allready had sex?!" I laughed hard and showed Riley the comment. We laughed hard and they just kept writing "Just kiss allready!" Oh god these fans are so insane. "Okay guys why do you want us to kiss!" I said and they went crazy. Riley looked at me and smirked. "Now or never.." She whispered and i smiled. "Fine." I said looking at her in a loving way. She smiled and came closer. "COME ON!" "KISSS KISSS KISSSSSS!!" Wow these people are.. I got cut off by Rileys lips on mine. She licked my lips for an entrance.

I didnt gave it and pulled back. I raised one eyebrow and she looked sad. "Guys Demi dont want to kiss me with tongue!" She screamed and faked a cry. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" "GENIUS!" "PERVATICS ALL THE WAY LOL!" They wrote and i smiled. "R you guys together?" Someone wrote. "Hey Michael1632 ehm look at this!" I said showing him the ring and they all wrote cute things. "But the most beautiful wonan gave me it.." I said and looked at Riley who was trying to be mad but she failed and smiled trying to hide her blush. "Awww!" "Congratz babies!" "REAL LOVE NIGGAS!" I love it haha. "Guys we gotta go because i got a surprise for someone sexy here! So byeeee!" She screamed and i was shocked. They said bye or no dont go and Riley finished the twitcam.