Part 20

(Riley POV)

Suddenly Demi reached for her pocket and it was a little bag with probably things in it. "Sadie gave it to me beore we left.. Its from Kaitlin." She said and gave it to me. I slowly opened it and it were two necklaces. "God they are beautiful.." I said holding them in my hands. I looked at Demi and she was smiling. A necklace off two rings in each other. I gave one to Demi and she looked at it. "Its perfect.." She said whispering. "Come here!" I said laying my necklace down and grabbing hers. I moved her hair to the right and kissed her neck once, i put the necklace on her and put her hair back. She did the same to me and we just looked at eachother. She kissed me gentle and then hugged me very tight.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes until she broke the silence "I love you Rochelle." She said resting her head against mine. I tightend my grip around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I love you more Demetria." I said and she laughed "Dont call me Demetria its ugly." She said and i gasp "Oh hell no its a beautiful name. And i love to say it. Even in a sexy way." I got closer to her ear "Demetria.." I said whispering and it sended shivers over her whole body. She bit her lip. "Hey have you ever had sex on a plane?" I asked in all seriousness. She laughed and playfully punched me "Rochelle!" She said still laughing. "I mean it Demetria." I said and now she went pretty serious. "Oh haha well no." She said and i looked at her with a cheeky smile.

"No. No. Tom is on the plane.." She said and i giggled "We dont care right?" I said kissing her neck. "Dont start this ri-ri.." She couldnt end her sentence because i allready had my hands under her shirt sqeeuzing her boob. She moaned and i smiled against her perfect soft skin. She had her hands tangled in my hair as i continued sucking on her neck leaving a mark.

She pulled back fast "Babe!!" She said and stood up, took her phone and looked if i left a mark. I laughed while she was panicing. "Okay you are going to get it. She was about to jump on me untill we heard Harry from the intercom "Put on your seatbelts Ladies. Were about to go up." He said and it made me laugh harder. "Well i will get you!" She said trying to sound mad but failed miserably. After a couple minutes we could take them off and Demi littarly jumped on me. "BABE NOO STOP!" I scream but it didnt help. She grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "Damn youre strong.." I whispered and she deffinately heard it. She kissed my neck and sucked on it. "You know i dont give a fuck if you leave a mark.." I said and she laughed and made a picture. "Wai-what are you going to do with that?!" I said and i widend my eyes.

"Nothing .. Babe.." She said looking at her screen. "And.. SEND!" As soon as she said that i got a text message from our group. Maddie , Bea, Dallas and Demi were in it. And me ofcourse. "Oh fuck no.." I said and looked at my screen. My eyes widend and there it was a picture off my hickey sended to my sisters from another misters and Bea. They didnt read it yet so there was time to delete it. "BEEP" well too late.

Dallas- Haha allready having fun ;)

Me- ITS NOT FUNNY! DONT SHOW MY MOM!

Demi- Show stace the picture! Hahah please!

Bea- Allready did dems xD

Me- BEA GO F* YOURSELF LIKE OH MY GOD FUCK YOU.

Maddie- Hey dont curse and thats my girlfriend your speaking to or yeah Virtual screaming haha.

Me- im gonna fuck demi now bye..

Dallas- Omg.. Hahahhahahah. Crazy chicks..

Demi- wait what?

By the time i closed my phone and crawled to Demi "Demetria baby.." I said tracing her arm with my finger. "Rochelle dont.. There are others on this plane.." She said and i giggled "You are so funny Demetria.." I said and sat on her lap. I rubbed her leg. "Why do you allways get so horny on a jet?" She said looking on her phone again. I got closer to her ear and breathed hot air on her neck. It gave her shivers. I was teasing her as fuck. I love it when im supposed to do that. I kissed her behind her ear and she was holding in her moans. "Youre a bad girl Demetria. Just let them out!" I said and she refused. I continued kissing her neck but no sucking. I went down to her jawline. A smile appeard on her face. I knew she wanted it. I opened her blousse slowly. Oh thank god she is wearing a blousse.