Part 4

(Riley POV)

She hugged me and sat down on the couch and i followed her. "Damnn i have a lot to talk about.. " she nodded "Yeah me too babe.. " there was a awkward silence "Demi we really need to talk about the past , about the things what happend between us." Demi looked up with a -i know where you wanna talk about- look. "It's the kiss hu?" I nodded slowly.

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

"Wau-hauw thiss party is amlazing!!" Riley said . Anna looked in Riley's eyes and dragged her to the kitchen she put her on the counter and started kissing her all over her body. Riley didnt refuse anything because it was nice and very hot. Demi came walking in and she pushed Anna away. "Hey ba-byyy wanna join ? You-ou can kiss me as well love!" Demi dragged Riley to the car and put her in the car seat. There eacaped a tear from Demi's eyes. When we arrived the house they put Riley in bed and Demi told everything to some nephew who was at the house. The next morning Riley walked downstairs and Rileys nephew told her everything what happend last night. Riley walked to Demis room finding her sitting on the bed. "Hey dems.." She looked up and down again. Riley walked in and sat next to Demi. "Look Demi im sorry you had to drag me away from that girl.. But i was drunk and i actually had no control of my body and didnt know what happend tho." Riley lifted Demi's chin and they looked in each others eyes. They both came closer and before they knew their lips were crashed together. And they kissed with tongue. "BREAKFAST!!" Brad screamed and Riley walks downstairs leaving Demi in shock.

~~ END FLASHBACK~~

"We just moved on right? Its like 4 years ago that happend !" She smiled and hugged me "Yeah youre right haha." I kissed her forehead and said "But i think your lips taste good." We both burst out laughing and blushing a little. Later we decided to go home. We took the SUV and on our way to our home. Since Mom and Dianna decided to share the house its our home so yeah. We arrive the home and i bring my bags upstairs , Demi helps me with all the bags and once were in the bedroom i fall on the bed sighing in relief. "Finally home." Demi puts the bags down and lies down next to me. We are both looking at the ceiling. There is this silence for a couple off minutes. "Where are you thinking off?" I ask Demi " The kiss.." I turned my head to face her but she keeps looking at the ceiling. "You liked it hu?" I saw her turning a bit red. "Its okay i had the same feeling Dems." I said standing up and walking to the door. "Lets go downstairs !" She nodded and followed me.

(Demi POV)

So she is actually still thinking about our kiss. I mean i thought it was fun and yeah i liked it so what? I have no feelings for her so i dont care. She did say that my lips tasted good. We were home in her bedroom and she said she liked it as well an guess what ? Mrs Lovato was blushing again.. We walked downstairs and went to the livingroom. The girls were playing in the backyard and Dallas and Rob were making out on the couch. Riley picked me up and she tip toed to the couch. God bless mom for buying carpet that doesnt make a lot noice. We sneaked behind the couch and Riley took out her phone. "Its keek." She mouthed and i tried not to laugh. She walked to the side off the couch and filmed Dallas and Rob. When i got a sign i could scare them i scared them . "1 .. 2 .. 3 .." I jumped up and screamed "BOOOOOOO!!!" Dallas jumped in the air and felt on the ground. Riley was laughing her but off . Rob was laughing his but off as well, because he never gets scared. Dallas stood up and Riley and i ran away. The keek allmost stopped and we got a little off Dallas following us. She put her phone in her bra and we ran away. Mom and Eddie came in and we used them as a shield. "MOM DALLAS WANTS TO KILL ME."
Riley was laughing on the ground while Dallas was trying to kill me . Dallas stopped and sit on the ground "I hate you Demi." Riley stood up and walked to me "Hey dont hate on my "GURLFRIEND" Dallas!" She said kissing me on the cheek. As i said we used to play lesbian because its pretty funny to see theyre confused faces. Dianna and Eddie got to the backyard and stayed there with Bea and Maddie. And Dallas went outside too. We went upstairs and sat on the bed. Riley puts her hand in her shirt and took her phone. "Ah fuck my boob hurts.." She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "What? Do you want me to massage it haha." I said making a joke. She smiled "Well maybe you are my Gurlfriend!" She said laughing. "Lol yes i know , well come here.." I was not expecting for her to come closer but she did. She sat between my legs with her back facing me. "Give me your hands gurl." I gave her my hands and she put them on her boobs. I massaged them slowly. After a couple off minutes she puts my hands on her waist. "Well that was.." I mumbled "Yeah i know .. we should like stop with this gurlfriend thing haha.." She said sounding a bit shy. "Noo nooo! I think its fun , they are going to think we are a real couple!" I heard a sigh off relief and that was cute. "Does your boob still hurt hahaha?" We laughed "Yes but i dont care." She sounded like she did care. "Awhh my gurlfriend is in pain and no one wants to help her.." I said making a sad face. She took a pillow and threw it in my face. "Ooooww.." I said trying to fake a cry. "Ahh im so sorry gurlfriend , cone give your gurl a kiss.." She smirked and said "Well why dont you come and get me." She said standing up and running downstairs. "GET MY GURLFRIEND!!" I screamed a little. I ran after her but soon i walked out off the bedroom i saw her standing there and i whispered "Hey gurl whatyo looking at." She waved at me signaling to come slowly.