What...?

*Damon's prov*

         I took a deep breath as I thought of way to tell her, "You see, it's not that easy to tell you because well, it's hard to, *groans in frustration*" I could tell Elena was getting confused while me on the other hand was getting very frustrated. I got up from the bed and started to pace the room, "Damon please sit down your scaring me.." I heard her whisper, I did as she wanted and sat down, but not beside her.
     I continued to try and think of a way to tell her, "Do you believe in vampires?" I asked her, she looked dumbfounded, "what...?" she asked, I sighed. I bit my lip trying to think of a way to tell her, "Okay.. I'm, I am not normal, I um, I'm a vampire.." I told her quietly, she was quiet, to quiet.
   She looked at me, and busted out laughing, I was shocked,why was she laughing, "Vampires aren't real" she said still laughing. I was dumbfounded, "Elena I'm not joking" I told her, she stopped laughing and wiped the tears that fell away, "yea sure" she snorted, which was adorable. I finally did the one thing to prove it, I grabbed her hand, "can I do something..?" I asked her softly, she only nodded. I took a deep breath and grabbed a sewing needle and pricked her finger, causing some blood to come out, which the smell of it caused my fangs to come out, making her gasp, "now do you believe me?" I asked her softly....