What a wonderful/horrible day

I went downstairs, and grabbed a small bowl of grapes, and ate slowly, I didn't have an apetite, but aunt Jenna gets pretty angry when
I don't eat a little bit. I got up and put it in the sink,then turn to
run upstairs and get ready for school.

*time skip:school*

I slowly walked inside and everyone pointed at me and laughed, I sighed, 'hear we go again' I thought to myself, I looked up and saw a few girls point at me and laugh.

I walked into class and sat at a desk in the back, and put my head down, and slowly breathed. When the student all started to come into class I lifted my head up and just stares out the window, "why are you crying?" I jumped slightly and turned to see damon, and gave him a confused look.

He got a sad look on his face and wiped my eyes, I looked down and cursed myself for being weak. Damon put his hand on my cheek, and I looked up at him immediately, "let's get out of here and go around town, ok?" he asked, I slowly nodded and went to stand up and grab my stuff but Damon did the unexpected.

He had picked me up into his arms when I got my stuff, and he carried me out bridal style, we walked past Katherine who was shooting daggers at me. I ignore her and buried my face into Damon's shirt, breathing in his smell, I heard him chuckle,"Do I smell good?" he asked and I just nodded, blushing hard.

!-------!

I'm sorry I haven't updated please don't hurt me
*hides*