But How?

*Elena*

       I didn't know how to act, I just stayed there quietly looking at the wall, "Elena, are you okay?" Damon asked me quietly, I only nodded. There was many things going on in my head at the moment, like how did he change? When did he change? How has he kept this a secret? And a whole bunch more. I took a deep breath, "How?" that was the only would that came out of my mouth, "what?" he asked, I got up off the bed and started pacing the room, when I felt him get behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. What shocked me is that I wasn't scared, no, I was happy, this felt right, but it should feel wrong, I took another deep breath, "but how did you change?" I asked him softly, he stiffened up. I turned around in his arms, "you don't have to tell me... But i would like to know" I whispered softly, he took in a deep breath and started telling me, "Katherine,the one who bullies you, she's a vampire to and well, when I was 25 I drank Katherines blood, I knew the consequences and I knew what would happen if I were to die..." he got silent before going on, "my father Giuseppe had ended up shooting me, because I was trying to save her from being put inside of a tomb, and that's how I became a vampire. After that my love for Katherine stayed, but when I saw you, it went away..." he stopped talking and looked at me, I was just stuck staring at him, this is a lot to take in.

____

How did I do, be honest with me my Delena lovers.

Here's a few questions to answer:

Should I keep writing?

Should I make another book but with Klaus and Caroline or Stefan and Caroline?

Do you guys like reading my book?

Please let me now.