Umm

*Elena*

   I woke up and saw Damon asleep next to me, holding me close to him. I smiled and closed my eyes again, then I heard my phone ringing, I moved out of his arms and went to my phone "aunt Jenna" was what the caller ID said.
  I swiped the green call button after I left the room:
  (J=Jenna E=Elena)
J= "Elena where are you!"
E= "Sorry, I passed out at a friends"
J= "You've been scaring I haven't heard from you for a while and that fight.."
E= "Aunt Jenna it's okay, I'll be home either soon or tomorrow"
J= "As much as I hate saying this but okay"
E= "I love you aunt Jenna"
J= "Love you to Elena"

  We ended the call and I went back into the room to see Damon getting out the shower connected to his room, I'm just a towel. I covered my eyes immediately, "I already know you were checking me out, and I can't say that I wouldn't look at myself either, I'm just that handsome" he said, causing me to laugh as he sounded a little like a school girl saying that. Damon and I went to the front room and sat down, I looked at the time, 10:15 pm, Damn.. I looked up at Damon, "I'm hungry" I said softly at the same time my stomach growled loudly.
     Damon looked at me and laughed softly, "well what do you want?" he asked, smirking at me softly. If I have noticed anything is that he smirks a lot, but he does smile, well around me I noticed but then again, I'm never around. I started thinking, "Ummmm.." I said softly, then an idea popped into my head, "The mystic grill" and we both started laughing. There wasn't much in this town as you would think but still the mystic grill is kinda the only place around here. Although there are other stores.
    Me and Damon got up, and headed out the door, "this is a date by the way," Damon said to me, and I looked at him like he was crazy but I liked the idea. Also, thank god for 24/7 opening hours, and thank goodness for salad and a few drinks...

---

Sorry I having updated I'm going through a whole sh*t ton and it's not that fun, an I keep getting writers block will you guys help me a little, although I already have an idea for the next chapter I don't know when I'll update but I promise that I will.