Fuck you

The next morning I actually decided to get ready for school, even though I knew I'd have a lot of homework I was glad I could see my best friends. As I got dressed I heard Jeremy tell Aunt Jenna bye and leave, so I decided I would show up a little bit late. As soon as I finished dressing I went into Jeremy's room and started to go through some of his stuff, what I found did not please me at all, "Jenna can you come here please!" I yelled and of course heard her footsteps coming.

When she got up the steps I told her where I was and she came in, "Yea?" She asked a little confused, then I started bringing out the pipes I found and some little baggies of pot. She immediately got pissed and started helping me go through his room, we ended up finding a few more drugs and I was beyond pissed.

After we finished I headed to school, while aunt Jenna put his stuff in her room on the bed. I could tell she was ready to blow and that was very rare, yes she gets pissed but not mind blown pissed. When I got to school I went to my 3rd period since it seemed that it took longer than I enitionaly wanted, but he was going to get confronted. When I got into 3rd period the teacher didn't really seemed to mad and I took my seat at the back. Let's just say it was dreadfully boring and I hated this class, so me and Caroline were just texting each other. Soon class and it was lunch time, "Hey!" Bonnie called out as I walked into lunch. I smiled at her and she knew then that I was pissed, "What's wrong?" She asked just as care came over.

I knew I couldn't really keep it from them because they would find out sooner or later so I told them, "are you kidding me?" Bonnie and Caroline asked at the same time, I just shook my head. They both were just as pissed as me, they knew how much I tried to keep him out if trouble, "this is like a fuck you to my face" I mumbled, they both nodded in understanding, then it was time for our next class. After lunch school went by pretty fast and soon it was time to go home, so I started walking when I heard laughing at the side of the building...

_____
Who is she going to find? What do you guys think so far?