CHAPTER 24

Ally's POV

When dad told me to go inside the house ay hindi na ako umangal at sumunod na lang sakaniya,masayado na akong nalilito at nahihilo sa mga pangyayari at sa mga nalaman ko,hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko,kaya habang naglalakad ako papasok ng bahay ay hindi tumitigil sa pagbuhos ng luha ko sa mata ko at ang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ko at dahil dun ay medyo nahihirapan na din akong huminga that's why When I got inside the house I walk straight to our kitchen to get some glass of water while thinking kung "bakit toh nangyayari sakin?"

I take a deep breath before I continue to drink my water when all of the sudden I heard Mom and Dad's voice calling my name.

"Allisandra!"

I dont know what to do,Im freaking out,this is the first time happening in our family and I have no Idea on what should I do,because right now I really wanted to be alone for a moment and just think of the things that I heard earlier,that until now my mind and heart cant still process it.

"Ally!come over here!"dad called me with his harsh tone.

I inhaled first before I went to see them and still crying at nung nakita na nila ako na naglalakad papalapit sakanila ay agad akong pinaupo ni Dad sa sofa at si Mommy naman ay agad ako tinabihan at niyakap.

"What are you thinking?huh!"sabi ni Daddy na galit habang nakatayo siya sa harap ko at nakapamewang"Didn't I tell not to talk to strangers?!"pasigaw niyang sabi sakin.

"Dad he is no stranger to me!He is my boyfriend and I know him!"kahit hinang-hina na ako at nahihilo ay pilit ko paring maging matatag.

"Really!?so I assumed that you already know that he has a twin brother?"sasagot sana ako sa sinabi niya to tell him that I dont know pero inunahan na niya ako sa pagsasalita"then why did you call him Gabby even though that he is Gabriel because his twin brother is in abroad?!"

Hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili ko,hindi ko alam kung ano sasabihin ko,masyado pa akong nagugulohan sa mga pangyayari hindi ko pa alam kung ano dapat iisipin ko,masyado lang akong nabigla sa mga revelations na narinig ko.

"I dont know?!"umiiyak kong sabi habang yakap-yakap ko si Mommy.

So all this time,Im with Gabby's twin brother?we both make love?leaving promises to one another?maybe this is the reason why he wanted me to say it straight to his face that I promise to stay with him no matter what,because he knew all along what could be that  unexpected circumstances would be,and that is this,it just really break my heart to think that I loved a person that I thought he is the person that I fall inloved with,but am I really going to regret this now?I mean,sumaya naman din ako with his companion though,actually I never been that Happy and jelous in my entire life,Ah!I dont know what to think!Im just way to confused to understand and realize things at the moment.

I knock out from my thoughts when all of the sudden Mom shaked me.

"Ally!Pay attention to me!starting from this very moment you are prohibited to see or hung-out with that guy ever again,even just to contact him or whatever kind of communication with him,are we clear!"Dad said it imperiously as if he is commanding his slave to command his wish.

"No Dad!"and that very moment when I shouted to my dad ay biglang sumikip ang dibdib ko at lalong nahihirapan akong huminga kaya napahawak ako sa may dibdib ko,pero pinipilit ko paring sumagot"Im sorry but I will not going to do that!"hinang-hina kong sabi.

"Why can't you just listen to me!Im doing this for your own sake!you dont know what kind of a person he is!he is more than a monster!he could harm you!"gigil na gigil na sabi ni Daddy sakin.

"Gian!calm down!"sabi ni Mommy sakaniya.

"How can I calm down if our daughter wont listen to me even though that Im doing this for her own good!"Dad said it frustratingly.

"Dad!you dont need to tell me what to do!I have my own mind to think what is right or good for me and I'm already in the right age to stand on my own!im no longer a baby to take care with but rather I am a grown woman now!and please Dad!he is not that man that you think he is!you dont know how feel safe and happy I am with him,you might never notice that because you were never have the time to be with me,because you are just too drown with your works!"sabay tumayo ako sa pagkaupo ko sa sofa and planning to go to my room.

"Im doing this for our future!to give all your wants and needs for goodness sake!"pasigaw niyang sabi sakin.

"Gian!"sabay tumayo si Mommy para pigilan si Daddy.

"No Dad!your doing it for yourself!to trade your own daughter to marry a complete stranger for your own wants and needs!because how selfish it is to set a marriage without consulting your own daughter and to ruined someone's relationship just to satisfy your wish!Because what is the point of having a luxurious life and get all our wants and needs if even my own father can't give his own time to be with his one and only daughter?"matapang kong sabi kay Daddy habang patuloy parin sa pagtulo ang mga luha ko,bago ako nagsalita ay pinunasan ko muna ang luha ko at pinilit na pakalmahin yung sarili ko"I though you were thinking what is good for me?do you think it is good for me to force me to love someone I cant love!"mahinahon kong sabi kay daddy sabay tumalikod na ako para umakyat sa kwarto ko when all of the sudden biglang nanghina ang tuhod ko.

"Ally!"sabi ni Mommy at Daddy sabay sinalo ako ni Daddy.

"Sweat heart are you okay?"nag-alalang sabi ni Mommy.

"Nahilo lang ako"nahihirapan kong sabi sabay pinaupo ako ni Daddy sa sofa at si Mommy naman ay kumuha ng tubig para ipainom sakin.

"I'm sorry,I didn't know."umiiyak na sabi ni Daddy sabay niyakap niya ako.

Hindi ko na lang siya sinagot at ininom ko na lang yung tubig na binigay ni Mommy sakin.

"Have a rest."mahinahong sabi ni Mommy sabay inayos niya yung buhok ko at pinunasan yung luha ko."we need to talk."sabi ni Mommy kay Daddy"excuse us Sweatheart."at pagkatapos nun ay tumayo na si Mommy at si Daddy at naglakad palayo sakin ako naman ay humiga na lang sa sofa habang patuloy paring pinoprocess ng isipan ko ang lahat ng nangyari ngayon.