Sweet, Pure, Love~Robstar~

Disclaimer: This book was written when I was 13. There's so many grammar mistakes I have to fix because it's been bothering me. Also, some of this is not real.

chapter 1.

♥♥Robin's point of view♥♥

I was working out to be strong enough to fight evil because evil is everywhere. I mean really there is evil everywhere, good thing the Teen Titans are here to stop it. I still remember the day we all meet Starfire. She was destroying the city while the rest of us tried to stopped her; then the ugly green things came and tried to take over the city. After that, we all became a team. I finally got to understand what having a great team felt like. When I was with Batman, he would always put himself first.

My own thoughts got interrupted by cries and sobs coming from the hallway with our rooms. It didn't take me long to figure out it was from Starfire's room.

"Are you okay, Star? "I ask with worry written all over my voice.

"Oh, um... Yes friend Robin! I am the okay!" I knew she was lying. She was not a very good at liar. Especially when her voice came off rather strange. It was too obvious she's been crying.

"Star, I know you are lying can I come in please?" I pleaded her.

"Yes, of course. You may enter now."

I walked in I saw her wiping her tears and even soothing the wrinkles on her uniform. Her green eyes didn't seem to look alive like usual. Instead they were a dead color of green.

"Starfire, I've known you for a while. The redness in your eyes can't hide the fact that you cried today. Please tell me what's wrong." I begged.

"Nothing is the wrong. Everything is okay. " I still knew she was lying, and then I saw the broken glass that confirmed my suspicion. The glass came from a frame with a photo inside, now covered in glass of course. I picked it up and saw that it had a picture of her parents , sister, and herself. Poor Starfire looked so young and so did her sister.

She began to cry, so I hugged her tight. I could feel her pain throbbing in my chest. The memory of my own parents dying kept on repeating in my mind. I remember it so clear that it breaks me every time. A mean person cut their circus rope and they fell to the hard, cold ground. My parents died after that. I did not want to see Starfire suffer the way I did and so then I had an idea.

I let go of her warm body with difficulty, but I eventually walked away to my room. My head searched left and right until I saw my own picture frame of my family on the top of my nightstand. Quickly, I took off the photo from the picture frame.

I grabbed the photo frame and set the picture aside. Faking a smile was all I could do when I walked back into the room Starfire was half crying now. I didn't have to rethink anything all day. I handed her my picture frame, so she could have a new one to replace the broken one.

"Oh, Robin it's beautiful! But, were you using this picture frame for one of your pictures?" She felt the guilt in her guts.

" Don't worry Star. It was an extra picture frame." she smiled and hugged me tight. I had to lie to her because I knew she would not accept it if she know it had an important photo on that frame.

I'm just happy she's happy now.

It this story good so far?

Anyways, time for MARY'S INTERVIEW SHOW! C:

Me: Welcome to the show we have Robin and Starfire! :}

Robin: hi ! :/

Starfire:Greetings friends! ^.^

me: Robin what's wrong ? :c

Robin: well, instead of being here we should be fighting crime!!! :|

starfire: Friend Robin is right! We are suppose to fight crime! :|

me: But fans want to know stuff about you two!:0

Robin: Fine one question each but that's it!! .~.

Me: Fine -.-

Me: Starfire what is your favorite food? :)

Starfire: My favorite food is the mustard. It is very good! ^.^

me: okay Robin what your eye color!? >:)

Robin: I can't tell you! >:(

Starfire: why friend Robin? :(

Robin: because its my secret identity!:(

me: awww so cute! c:

Robin:can we go now? .~.

Me:Fine, sorry it's the end of the show. Next time we will have Raven and Beastboy!:D

Have a nice day, bye!:)

-Mary-