sweet, Pure, Love~Teen Titans~

Chapter 7.

♥♥Starfire's point of view♥♥

I was in my knees seeing Robin just lay there unconscious thinking; will he be alright? That was the only question in my mind, but then I remember the same pain when I was about to lose my parents. I also remembered something that  Galfore, my knorfkla, told me. He told me I shouldn't let the sadness take over me. I should have strength to move on. He also told me something more important like:

Always remember they are watching you even if they're unconscious or asleep. They see and hear everything you do and say. It is better to stay positive in worst and good times because life goes on.

It was sad enough I didn't have my family to support me right now. All the pain keeps on washing me over and over again. The only thing I thought of doing was putting my head on Robin's chest. The way he breathed in and out was soothing to me. In my mind I was afraid I would stop feeling his breathing patterns.

I never really understood what miracles could do until I felt my light move. Robin was moving! I removed my head away from his chest to admire him.

"R-Robin are you okay!?" Even if he did move, I was still very worried for him. 

" Huh? Star, I didn't see you there. I'm okay, don't worry.” He gave me a weak smile, but I could see he was perplexed by what he was doing in the medical room.

" Does your head hurt? I can go--" I was cut off when Robin reached his weak hand to place it on top of mine. At that moment, the world was on our side. I'm thankful Robin was in good condition even if he did have a few bruises.

“Don't worry about me, Star. I'm breathing by myself and I'm alive. But, what happened?” Robin didn't seem to remember anything that happened to him. Honestly, it wouldn't bother me if he still kept on being clueless. I don't want him to get seriously hurt.

I hesitated in telling him the story. I am aware he is a hero on duty, but he is also one of the most amazing person I have ever seen. As much as I don't want to tell him, I must. "Well, during our fight with Red X, you decided to throw him a birdarang. The only problem was that your weapon ended up hitting you in the head, hard."

♥♥Robin's Point of view  ♥♥

Waking up from a weird nap I don't remember taking can really take it out in a guy. Especially when I could see poor Starfire crying by my side. The way her eyes were read, puffy, and glossy really hurt me.

It didn't take long for her to tell me what has happened. Of course Red X would be behind this. I can't believe I let my own weapons hurt me so much.

I can't worry about my health now that I know Red X might be lose. “ Did the team catch Red X!?" I shouted with my heart besting fast. Me waiting for an answer was really killing me.

"We tried to bring him to justice, but the justice got away. Red X is really tricky sometimes. ” She looked frighten to see my reaction. All these years with them all I have shown was my anger. Now Starfire is scared of my reaction.

I held her body close to me. “It's okay,Star,  it isn't your fault at all.” I started to run my fingers down her crimson, red hair.

"But I feel so guilty for not doing you this favor by catching him. " Star said looking at the floor.

My finger went under her chin to lift her head. Her green eyes are so beautiful, you could swear you saw heaven in them. “ Don't blame yourself. You tried everything you could. I messed up big time. This is all my fault not yours, okay?”