sweet, pure, love~Teen Titans~

♥♥Terra's Point Of View♥♥

It's unbelievable how Beast boy thinks it's okay to just tell me he loves me to later tell me to move on. My emotions have been played with for too long and for once I've had enough. Moving on is actually a good idea right about now. Then again I do need a place to stay. Teen Titans tower is available too...

My biggest problem was Raven out of everyone. I could give Beast boy the silent treatment and be done with him. Raven, though, could legit harm me with purpose. I took the risk either way, and pulled out a large chunk of the ground.

The roots, grass, and bits of rocks all rose up on my command. Felt so nice to have a superpower like this one. I hopped on it and began my journey to the tower. The moment I got there was the exact moment my head ached.

There was so many memories I couldn't take it. They were bad and good. My favorite being when Beast boy asked me out and my least favorite is Slade ruining everything. I'm an idiot for even trusting Slade. I could have been a thing with Beast boy in peace. No drama just us.

♥♥Robin's Point Of View♥♥

I can confirm kissing Starfire was way better than fighting crime. With her, my body felt so calm it's crazy! I'm always stressed and worried someone will one day kill me. But when I kiss her, all I could think about is us. It's a nice change.

A loud noise made us move away and break the kiss. Inside my head I began to complain who was it this time.

"What was that? " Star asked me, confusion written all over the face.

"I'm not sure. My suspicions is Red X." The same anxious feeling crawled under my skin and forced me to gulp down the lump forming in my throat. Red X seemed to be a more successful villain it's almost impossible not to overthink anything involving him.

Starfire gasped loudly. "Perhaps he is aware we are alone and wishes to kill us."

I looked up at her with an eyebrow raised higher than the other. "Why would he want to kill us?"

"You're weak right now, Robin. He's going to take advantage of that to please Slade." She explained carefully.

Just hearing the word slade caused a shiver to run down my spine. Each time his name is heard in my head I want to personally punch him multiple times. You know what? I'll do just that. I jumped out of the bed and ran to see what was going on. Part of me hoped Slade was waiting for me.

Starfire couldn't help herself, she walked behind me the whole time just to see that everything was okay. Her nature always surprises me, but then again we are heroes.

I looked behind me and only saw Star eyeing how I walked. I'm not necessarily in my best conditions, so I limped a few times. I ignored her stare to stop it and get back to resting. Instead, I opened the door ready for anything that could be thrown at me.

"Robin! I forbid you to—" Starfire stopped in the middle of her tracks, her mouth hanging wide open. "Friend Terra! You're back." She quickly ran towards Terra with open arms.

Terra backed away slowly, but it was too late. Starfire was hugging her so tightly that I feared Terra would become mashed potatoes...except with guts and blood. " Star? Could you please step back. I can't breathe ! "

Starfire pushes her away with a sorry smile and played with the tip of her red hair nervously. "I am very sorry. May I ask what brings you here?"

" Yeah, what exactly is your deal? Here to go undercover for Slade?" I spat, feeling angered that she would betray our friendship for some lowlife like Slade.

"In my defense that was months ago. Can you please trust me on this one?" She pleaded with her eyes.

"First give me a good reason why!" I asked with anger only because I was still thinking about slade.

"well..okay since I ended my school year and I'm thinking of starting new but first I have to get a job so i can buy a house and start my life there..but until I get the money I need somewhere to stay so please can I stay here? " she begged.

I was about to say something but then starfire flew next to Terra and said "oh please boyfriend Robin...she needs our help!"

I glanced at Starfire, who had the brilliant idea to stare at me with puppy eyes, and then I looked back at Terra. My glare deepened and the wrinkles on my forehead were more noticeable. "I still don't trust you, but...okay fine. Just don't do anything stupid."

She gasped and her eyes brightened. "No worries! I'll be super good. I promise to stay out of trouble."

"Oh friend Terra would you like to help me make glorflaberry soup?"Starfire said, already pulling her to the kitchen.

"Glorfla what?" Terra raised her brows and looked over to me. I gave her a warning look to go with it or she's gone. She immediately understood, faking the biggest grin. "I would love to! Lead the way."

I am having a troubled mindset that Terra and Raven are going to argue none stop. Especially since it could be distracting for the team. Whatever happens, I hope Terra doesn't screw us over.

Small note: sorry I took long. I was going to upload sooner but Wattpad would not let me so I had to delete the whole chapter and start all over again! :|

I don't have homework today!:D

but I kind of want to enjoy the day too so while I was writing the story I took small brakes! :)

Comment your ideas!! I really want to hear you out!!!:)

~Mary~