Sweet , Pure, Love~Teen Titans~

Chapter 5.

♥♥Starfire's point of view♥♥

There was no time to waste. I had to run to the emergency room the tower has just in case someone gets seriously hurt. When I entered the room, I saw Raven already using her healing powers on Robin.

"How is he? Is he okay!? Please tell me he is okay!" I start to panic easily.

"Starfire you have to stay calm!"  Raven says,  approaching to me and giving me a hug. Yes, it was strange to feel Raven embrace me. However, I really needed comfort.

"B-But  h-he  is still unconscious!! Please tell me you can make him wake up. PLEASE SAY YES!!!" I looked at her with tears already present in my eyes.

"Star, I'm sorry to say this, but I think Robin is in a comma." Raven almost regretted telling me when I lost my own self. How does a person hitting their head get into a comma that fast!? It should have been me not him.

"No, no, no! I deny this! Tell me it's fake! Please...?" I say,  falling on my knees, crying, and screaming next to my only love......Robin. Without him, I am nothing. Just another brick in a wall.

"Starfire, he will be okay. We just need to wait a bit to see if he can recover soon." Raven says, getting down her knees and hugging me once again.

" He's in a comma, dear friend! Someone doesn't just recover automatically." I started to feel more hot tears fall down my cheek.

♥♥Raven's Point Of View♥♥

I don't normally hug others, but Starfire has been there for me when I was feeling low. Not to mentioned she loves Robin more than anything. She told me that once during a game of truth and dare we used to play; well she made me.

"Hey Raven, how is Starfire? " Beastboy walked in casually. Is it me or does my face feels like it's burning? Oh no, am I...blushing!?

"She is very hurt by all of this." For some reason my main focus was on Beast boy's green eyes.

" Man, I feel bad that we couldn't help Robin." Beastboy looked down the floor.

"Beast boy, maybe we should go talk in the living room looks like Starfire wants to be alone with Robin." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the living room.

" What do we need to discuss? " He looked really perplexed. I'm guessing he didn't hear me say that Starfire wanted to be alone. Typical of him really.

"oh..um....did you see Red X when you tried to find him?" I awkwardly say,  not knowing what to talk about.

"Yeah, I did, I tried to follow him as a dinosaur but I don't know...He snuck up on me and threw me to the floor. It still hurts but I guess it will heal soon." Beastboy started messaging his arm and looking  down to the floor.

"Want me to heal it with my healing powers? " I questioned, looking at his arm then his face. Those cute ears , his eyes, and many more things are distracting me.

"well....okay." He gave in after a few seconds of hesitation.

The moment I started to grab his arm was the exact moment Cyborg walks into the room, a little surprised to see us alone with each other.

"Well. ...I see something interesting happened here while I was gone." Cyborg kept looking at us. I was about to say something, but then Beastboy stood up.

"Hope you enjoyed abandoning us! While you were away, we had to fight Red X without you. Robin got hut, and Red X took an important artifact. " Beastboy just snapped.

"What!? Really! ? I'm so sorry! How was I supposed to know Red X was going to attack the city!?" Cyborg began yelling like crazy and pushing Beastboy over a little. I decided to stop them before another accident occurred.

"Both of you keep quiet!" They both looked at me. I didn't want to use my loud voice, but with them I had no choice.

"Okay, we'll stop." They both looked down the floor, then up to my face again.

"Not to be nosy or anything like that, but why did you take so long to come back?" I said because I was very curious.

"You'll have to guess." He said in a really big smile, which made me think it was something great.

"Your car got a new upgrade?" Beast boy joked.

"No ...I wish but I have a new person in my life!" said cyborg in a very exited voice.

"who?" Beastboy and I said then when we notice we said it in the same time so we began to blush.

"Wait for it....Me and Bee are togheter now!!" he said in a very high but happy voice .

End of story I felt sick so I did not written much I was going to write more though and homework if I don't do my homework I have to stay after school and yes it's tough. Anyways TEEN TITANS INTERVIEW! :D

Me: hey people today we have the amazing could CYBORG AND BEE!:D

Cyborg: Hey y'all what's up?:D

Bee: hey what's up?

me: nothing but the ceiling baby hahaha ! ^.^

Cyborg: oh I forgot I need to beat Beastboy's on video games! .~.

me: don't you have the high score?

cyborg: Nope Beastboy beat my high score! !-.-

Bee: Don't worry Cy there is many times for video games but not enough for spending time with family and love ones because we might not know what will happen in the future.

me: well said Bee!:)

Bee: thanks

Cyborg: sorry we have to go we have a date! ;)

Bee: oh.. yeah that's right! :D

me: well I guess it's time to say goodbye and Merci for reading this book! c:

MERCI MEANS THANKS IN FRENCH I THINK! :D

Read my other book!!

Togheter Forever~Robstar~

-Mary-