Sweet, Pure, Love~Teen Titans~

Chapter 6

♥♥Beastboy's point of view♥♥

When Cyborg said he is going out with Bee, it made me wonder is it was that easy. I wanted to ask him , but Raven was there. I decided to make up an excuse, so she won't notice

"Hey Cyborg! How about I cook tofu hamburgers again! !" I said with my evil grin.

He just rose an eyebrow at me. "You better not beastboy! "

"Who's going to stop me? You?" I walked towards the kitchen with him following not far behind me.

"If I can beat you at video games, I can stop you from making burgers suffer-"

I cut him off and said "I need some advice."

He just looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Um...dude are you going to help me out or what?" I was getting tired of waiting for an answer.

"With what!?" he still seemed shocked that I asked him for help.

"How did you get Bee to be your girlfriend? " I said in a quiet voice, mostly nervous.

"Why would you want to know? Unless.... you like Raven! " Cyborg yelled loudly.

"W-what!? No... how can you be so sure that I want her to be my girlfriend! ?" My own stuttering gave it away that I was very nervous.

"Yo, BB, I never said you wanted to be her boyfriend....BUSTED!!" He crossed his arms and gave me a smirk.

"Dude, shush! Raven is in the other room. Just please help me out with this." I got on my knees to beg him for his help. I have to say, I looked very ridiculous doing that.

"Fine, I'll help out. Look at her in the eyes! Just the eyes, Beastboy! After you do, Start telling her she looks beautiful. If she still doesn't give it, slowly tell her what you like about her. The last part is magical, you kiss her."

"That's all? You know, that doesn't seem hard at all. " I said smiling.

" Hah! Don't celebrate yet. She might not kiss you back. Raven might even leave you there while you still try to kiss nothing but air."

"I'm not that stupid!!" I said giving him a glare.

"Whatever you say, buddy." Cyborg chanted his words in a teasing way.

I was thinking to myself while I was approaching Raven. When I do all the stuff Cyborg told me to do, she will be my girlfriend.

"Hi, Raven!" I smiled at her, seeing she was reading a book.

"Hi."  She looked up to see me, but quickly dived back into her book.

"I like your hair today. It looks like something purple." I wanted to slap myself for saying that.

Something purple? Really?

"That's the nicest thing ever." Raven said with sarcasm.

"Raven, it's just that...." I trailed off.

" What, Beastboy?" She snapped at me impatiently.

" Man, in all my years of living, I'm finally doing this. Raven, I like you." I started to  blush and sweat a little.

Her eyes widened. "Beast boy, I'm shocked."

" I would understand why. It's okay if you don't like me at all." I gave her a take confidential smile.

I was about to stand up and leave ,but Raven grabbed my arm."How can you be so sure I don't like you?"

" So you do!!" I exclaimed with excitement.

"As much as I hate to admit it, you made me want to hate myself for liking you. After a few battles with my mind, the feelings for you was finally accepted by me. However, I don't think we should go straight to dating."

"I respect your decision towards this. I need to go." I turned to walk away, this time Raven didn't dare to stop me.

I was stuck between sadness and happiness. Raven telling me she felt the same was amazing. Unfortunately, her telling me we shouldn't date was hard to cope with.

I decided to go check on Robin at the room he was staying at. The door was opened a bit, and I swear my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I was shocked and happy to see what the image in front of me was.

Sorry end of chapter!!

Join me next time to see what shocking thing did Beastboy saw!! Probably won't upload tomorrow not sure since I have a party to go to but if I get a chance I will write the story if not am sorry! :(

NOW FOR TT INTERVIEW! :D

me: Hey, today we have Raven and Bee!!!.

Bee: Hey y'all

Raven: Hi

Me: So girls, I'm asking one question each since I'm busy we will make this quick!

Bee: okay. ...

Raven: okay...sure...

Me: okay, first question Raven. What would you rather do? Kiss a cow or hug a fish?

Raven: The fish! Cow lips are disgusting!

me: okay, Bee what would you rather do? Go out with slade or Red X ? :0

Bee: Red Xhe is not that bad as slade.

me: oh okay...anyways bye end of show !! please do me a favor vote and comment! :)

MY OTHER BOOK!!

Togheter Forever~Robstar~

- Mary