To much Drama in the tower

Chapter 24. ♬

♥♥Starfire's Point Of View♥♥

Today I woke up to a glorious day! The sun was shining nice and bright and the birds where signing there beautiful melody. The only problem is about how awkward it's going to be in the tower today.

Well I better go do my morning routine.

I walked to the kitchen to get the breakfast and nobody was awake at that time. I grabbed the cereal and ate every thing of it.

I always love to see the sunrise every morning.I walked up the roof sat on the balcony and hugged my legs and putting my chin on my legs for support. I like how is so peaceful and relaxing. Looking at the beautiful colors of the sun is nice.I could stay here forever.

♥♥Robin's. Point Of View♥♥

I woke up still thinking about yesterday.Yesterday we fought slade at his own game but we also embarrassed ourselves with the fake dates and stuff. I know today is all going to be drama.

I walked to the kitchen but I remembered Starfire always likes to go the roof  to watch the sunrise. Maybe I should go talk to her. I when to the roof. There I saw her by the balcony hugging her knees. She was just so beautiful with her red and green eyes.I would do anything to protect her from danger. I walked next to her and sat down.She was surprised to see me.

"Robin? "

"Starfire I want to explain everything from yesterday"

"No need for explanation.Raven and I did the same thing."

"Yeah but I actually did know you and Raven where fake dating but beastboy and I decided to make the same plan"

"No robin.Do not feel like this is all your fault."

"Sorry star but I can't help it."

"But we caught slade and RedX .and the artifact is locked up somewhere safe."

"Yeah I guess."

"Robin do you love Batgirl? "

"No star.The only person I love is you.Sure me and Batgirl dated but it's was the past and this is the future"

"Robin but I heard you say to her that being with her was the best thing that ever happened to you!"

I was a little shocked. Why would she think that? did I really said that!? If I did I don't really remember.

"Starfire when did I even said that?"

"You said it when Batgirl first arrived to the tower so you both decided to talk in your room.So I went to your room to see if everything was the okay and then I decided to hear what you two where talking.I know it was wrong but something made me think it was for the best.So then I heard you say dating her was the best thing that ever happened to you so I decided to give you space to be with Batgirl because I want you to be happy." She just started to cry and I put my hand on her face and said "Starfire I only love you.You only heard part of what I said that day.I don't love Batgirl I love you.The best thing that ever happened to me was meeting you!"

She smiled wide and gave me a big hug.We watched the sunrise togheter and peacefully.

♥♥Raven's Point Of View♥♥

I woke up early today I just didn't want to go get breakfast so I stayed in my room reading my spell book.After a while I decided to meditated.I heard a knock on my door.The only thing I did was open one eye.

They knock again but this time a voice said "Raven please open the door.I need to talk to you!" I quickly notice the voice was beastboy's voice.I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Beastboy what do you want now?"I asked not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"I need to talk to you Raven.About last night"

"Fine.Make it quick"

"Raven I only dated Terra because I wanted you to get jealous! sure I loved Terra before but she left for a while and I began to lose feelings for her and started to gain feelings for you"

"Beastboy it really hurt when you said you where dating her.I really did love you and I trusted you to make me love without fear."

"I know and I'm really sorry. Will you please forgive me Raven.? Please?"

"I don't know...."

Beastboy looked sad. Then he got on one knee and said "Raven will you please forgive a dumb guy like me for hurting such a beautiful girl like you?"

I was going to cry at that point because that was the most sweetest thing any guy has done for me.

"Yes beastboy I will forgive you"

He started get up quickly and hugged me tight. I think the problems are finally going to end.

♥♥Bee's Point Of View♥♥

Its been a few weeks since I talked to Cyborg. Maybe I should say am sorry to him.I know he was just trying to be nice and polite with the girl.And what did i do? The only thing I could do is get Jealous.

I was about to go get breakfast when I saw Cyborg sitting on the couch.He looked at me and stood up and said "Bee I'm sorry I was flirting with the delivery girl"

"No Cyborg am the one who is sorry.I got jealous when you where just being nice to the girl"

"Well..let's just say it was both our fault."

"Oh okay."I giggled a little.

"So can we be togheter again? "

"Sure after all you are my sparky. Hey do you want breakfast? "

"Well..."

"We have waffles"

"Am in!"

"Good"

We both sat down talked about our day and about what happened yesterday. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Am just glad everything is fine now.

YAY I finished the chapter early!!!:D

I finished for one reason.That one reason is for my readers!<3

Thanks for your comments and votes!

oh and do you miss the old teen titans show but you can't find it on YouTube anymore? Well guess what.....I FOUND A CHANNEL THAT HAS ALL THE TEEN TITANS OLD EPISODES!!!!:D

The channel is called devastator941

Enjoy the episodes!:)

oh and am ending the story in the next chapter so....LAST CHAPTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

bye!!!

✿ ~Mary~ ✿