Awkward! :/

Chapter 23.

♥♥Beastboy's Point Of View♥♥

We where following Speedy and Aqualad to see where he was taking the girls for there date. Good thing the Terra and Batgirl didn't notice we where following them.

We arrived at the restaurant then a waiter came and said "Welcome to Lucy's Fancy Restaurant. Do you have a reservation? "

"Um..Yeah in the name of Garfield and Richard. "

"Ah...yes table for 4. Please come this way."

We sat there when i notice Starfire and Raven looking at us with a worried look.

"Um...Robin can I speak to you in private? "

"Sure...."

We went far away from the girls.

"So beastboy what's up?"

"Um...I don't think we should you know continue this plan!"

"What!? Why!?"

"Well... what happens if starfire and Raven actually get really hurt and end. up ACTUALLY going out with speedy and aqualad!!! And of course Batgirl and Terra are going to be really furious!!!"

"Well...."

"Robin we need to end this before it's to late!"

"beastboy I think your right! "

"of course am right!!!"

"okay so Robin tell the girls we don't want to date them and it was only a plan to get starfire and raven back in our lives! oh..and the plan was your idea! "

"What!? It was your plan too!"

"Yeah ..but I don't want the girls to kill me!!"

"And you think I do!?"

"Well...your Robin! I think you can handle them right? "

"Really beastboy really!?"

"Okay fine we both tell them it was both our plan and that where sorry!"

"or we can continue the plan and hope for the best"

"Fine!"

"common let's go join the girls before the suspect something.!"

"okay"

♥♥Raven's Point Of View♥♥

So I turned around because starfire made a sign to turn around so I did and saw the boys!!What are they doing here! ? Oh no this is not good!

"um..guys ROBIN AND BEASTBOY ARE HERE WITH THERE DATES!!!"I said panicking about the situation!

"Calm down raven we can still fake" Suggested aqualad.

"We can?" Asked starfire.

"Yes star we can and come on it will be fun!" Said Speedy putting his hand on top of star's hand which made her blush.

"Okay so you girls want to continue our plan?"

"Oh..Yes we should do the continuing of this plan!"

"I don't know star I feel like something bad might happen!"

"oh please friend Raven!"

"Okay fine but I still think something bad is going to happen.I can feel it!"

" Raven just relax and enjoy our fake date."Said Aqualad.

"Yes we should do the relaxation to enjoy this day!" Said starfire agreeing with Aqualad.

"Fine" I said and ate my dinner.

♥♥Terra's Point Of View ♥♥

I feel like the guys are just using us to get Raven and Starfire back. I can't believe they don't care about our fellings! I asked Batgirl to come with me to the girls bathroom to talk about something.(This is what I do to talk to my friends :3)

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry Batgirl but I think the guys are using us to get back starfire and Raven...."

"Oh... "

"Yup"

Then we heard a loud crash outside and people screaming.We rushed outside to see what happened and saw RedX and slade with an artifact that looks pretty powerful. Batgirl just looked worried like if she knew something about what's happening.

"Batgirl is everything alright?"

"No.We have to do something!!!"

"What do we do?"

"We have to fight and call Batman I'm pretty sure he knows what to do"

I went out to fight Slade and RedX even though the titans where already fighting them.

Starfire tried to throw Starbolts at RedX but with the artifact he turned invincible and kicked starfire to the ground because she couldn't see him.Robin ran up to starfire and then looked pretty mad.He quickly spotted RedX and kicked him and tied him up."Thank you" Said Starfire

"Your welcome star" He said smiling at her. She quickly blushed into a really red color.

Raven and beastboy fought Slade but Slade hit Raven making her fall down the hard, cold ground. Beastboy ran up to Raven and helped her up. Speedy and Aqualad decided to join in the fun so they attacked Slade but no luck.They both got pushed into the floor.

"I guess its my turn" I said.I picked up a piece of ground and trew it at him and he flew on to a wall then the ground.Robin quickly tied him up.

"What happened! ?" Asked Batman rushing to the restaurant when Batgirl called him.

"We already beat them at their own game" Robin said.

"but I though the artifact was powerful?" Said Batgirl which means she knew something about this.Batman and Robin even knew! wow...they never even told us anything!

"Why didn't you guys tell us about this"I asked

"I was but um.." Said Robin very nervous.

"But what!?"

"Well...we had this date!!"

"Fake date actually!Right Robin!?" I finally asked cause using us without telling us its Just cold.

"well...um...Yes it was fake to get back starfire and Raven..."

Starfire and Raven's eyes widen and just left the restaurant without saying anything.

We all just walked back home.I hope there will be no drama tomorrow.Well...who knows? Maybe there will be.Wait for tomorrow to find out.

Okay I told you I was going to update on Monday but I decided to update Today!! I was bored so why no work on the story? So I did and I finished it so I updated early.I think this book is going to have like 3 or 4 more chapters till the end.I don't know when I will update but I hope soon depending if am busy or not.

bye loves.Love you all and thanks for the votes and comments! Oh you can inbox me if you want about anything!!! If you want to talk about your problems or your just bored and you have nobody to talk to am here! Just letting you know!

✪ ~Mary~ ✪