Jealousy Time baby!;)

Chapter 16.

♥♥Starfire's Point Of View♥♥

I was so upset over when Robin said that his best day was when he dated Batgirl. At that point I ran to my room and decided to give Robin some space so he can be with the love of his life. I was crying but i guess I was crying a little loud since Raven came and knocked at my door and said "Starfire...are you okay?"

I wiped my tears and opened the door

and said "Nothing is wrong. Everything is the okay!"

She gave me a glare and that's when I knew she did not believe me because well...am not a very good liar. I finally broke in tears and said "Oh..I am not the okay...I am having the boy troubles.."

*Sight* "To tell you the truth I am also having trouble with beastboy"

"Do you dare to talk about your troubles friend Raven? "

"No star I'm fine don't worry about it."

Then we heard laughing so we went to check who was making someone laugh just from curiosity.

We saw Terra and beastboy sitting in the kitchen table just chilling and laughing.

"What do you get when you cross a fat guy and a cat?"

"um..I don't know actually..what do you call it?"

"Garfield!"

"hey! No fair my real name is Garfield but I'm not fat or a cat!"

"Calm down BB am talking about the Garfield  cat cartoon! "

"oh..."

"Hey am I interrupting something? " said raven approaching to beastboy and Terra.

"of course not you never interrupt! " said beastboy giving Raven a small kiss on her cheek. I wish that was me with Robin. But Robin is only interested in Batgirl and not me even if where doing the going out.

"Hey Team what's up?" said Robin coming in the door with Batgirl.

I was about to say something but then Cyborg came out of nowhere and said "I have an awesome idea! Let's all go to the movies!"

We all agreed to go to the movies all togheter. Raven sat with beastboy,Cyborg sat with Bee, Terra sat with Batgirl, and I sat with Robin...

It was the most awkward moment since I know he likes Batgirl.

"You know you're my cute little starshine?" he said looking at my eyes which made me blush a little but I felt sad also so I just sat there quiet.

"What's wrong? " he asked I just looked away.

We watched the movie went back to the tower and sat there with awkwardness.

"Hey star what to go get some pizza? "

I just rolled my eyes and said "no thanks I'm fine!"

"Hey Robin I would like to go!" said Batgirl twirling her hair on her finger.

"um...sure"

"You know what I want to come too!" I said out of jealousy.

"okay then let's go!"

Before we went out Batgirl gave me a glare probably because she hated the fact that I was going out with him and not her...

So...the questions game!!

Q:What is your favorite color?

A:Baby blue

Q:What is your favorite fruit?

A:banana

Q: Who is your Best friend?

A: Liset

Q: Are you always happy?

A: no because I found out mostly everyone was a fake friend to me! :'(

Q:Have you ever gotten detention?

A:Yes one time!:/

You can comment questions or inbox me the questions! :)

~Mary~