Omg more drama! :0

Chapter 17.

*Not Edited*

♥♥Starfire's Point Of View♥♥

Okay so we were walking to get some pizza but of course Batgirl went in front of me just to be with Robin. I was sad and disturbed but if robin likes her then she can have him, I only want the best for Robin. He looked make at me seeing me with my hands crossed because it was a little cold."Hey star here..take my cape since it's a little cold out here"

I wanted to take his offer and take the cape but maybe it's best if Batgirl takes his cape."No thanks am the okay.."

"I will take it!! I'm freezing!"said Batgirl obviously not letting the opportunity pass away....

♥♡Raven's Point Of View♥♡

I have been so scared that beastboy would one day leave me .Yes I might be dark but every species has feelings!

Anyways I'm so scared but what am I suppose to do about this? Maybe if I make beastboy jealous he would know how a feel! Yeah that could work fine!So I went down stairs about to say something but I realized...What am I doing!? Making beastboy jealous just because he is hanging out with Terra!! I think the jealousy is getting to me! Ughh! Maybe I should talk to beastboy about this. He would know what to do.

I walked to his room where he sat there looking at a book that said "My Special Memories" .Wow...I can't believe beastboy keeps his memories in a book!!There is nothing wrong having a memory book so don't think it's wrong I'm just saying that it's kind of surprising a guy have a memory book, not many do. I'm glad that the guy is beastboy cause I though it was cute.

I entered and he was surprised to see me then he said "oh..Raven what are you doing here!?" I saw that he was hiding his book."Beastboy you don't have to hide the book..I already know about it" I said sitting next to him.

"You do!? And your not mad?"

"why would I be mad?"

"Well..about the book.."

"Yeah...it's kind of cute that you have that book...!"

"It is!?"

"Yeah"

I started to wonder why BB would think I was mad .

"Hey beastboy do you like the book I gave you about our friendship?" Terra said walking in the room. That's why beastboy was so surprised that I would let him have that book.

"What!?" I said with shock.

"oh sorry, I did not know I was interrupting something, I will just leave you two alone..." said Terra leaving out the door.

"Beastboy why would she give you a friendship book!?and why did you accept her book!?"

"I'm sorry if I was trying to be nice!"

"You could have told her to decorated it with pictures of ALL of our friends! Not only you and her !"

"Omg I'm sorry if I did not remember!"

"You know what am done talking to you!"

"Me too because I'm tired of fighting!"

"You know what beastboy I'm tired too .Maybe it's best if we break up."

"Fine if that's how you wanted then lets break up!"

I just left the room without a single word .I was hurt very hurt! That's when I decided to take action of my plan i have made earlier.

♥♥Cyborg's Point Of View♥♥

Me and Bee togheter watching a movie nothing new .We will always try to learn something new about each other. I think is what makes our love true and beautiful. I never want something to happen to our relationship...ever.

"Hey cy! What you thinking about? "

"You of course! "

"awww Cy that's so sweet!"

"Yeah.." I said putting my hand on her shoulder and giving her a kiss on the cheek.