Cyborg and Bumblebee

Hey people! ^.^ how many waited for cyborg and Bumblebee moment in the chapter? Well today is the day in this chapter! :)   comments?

CHAPTER 3.

♥♥cyborg's Point of view♥♥

I was walking around the tower as I  looked around. I was very bored so you all know why I did this. I saw Robin listening to music, Beastboy playing video games while tying to beat my high score, which is impossible of course, Starfire was cooking her culture Tameranian food ,which taste awful but sometimes very good, and Raven was meditating.

Everything seemed okay, pretty normal to me, so I decided to take a quick visit to the Teen Titans East. One little visit wouldn't kill me.

"Bye guys! I'm going to the Teen Titans east for a visit"  I yelled to make sure everyone heard me.

"Okay dude! Meanwhile you're gone, I'm going to beat your high score! " Said beastboy, smirking towards me. The poor guy sucks at playing video games, but let's not tell him that just yet.

"Okay friend Cyborg. Have the fun and say hi to everyone for me." Starfire said from the kitchen.

"Okay, be back soon to fight evil! " said Robin as he turned up the volume from his music.

Raven just looked at me while only opening one eye because she was just meditating and floating.

"Okay, and Beastboy in your dreams! " I laughed and shook my head.

I took my baby (The T-car) to the Teen Titans East. When I got there, I entered the tower and said hi to everyone.

Everyone was to busy to even hear me say hi. Speedy was looking at himself in a mirror , Aqualad was looking at the TV something about ocean life, Màs and mènos were playing a Mexican board game , and Bee well I don't know were she was. I got curious so I decided to go find her since everyone is to busy to even say hi!

I was walking around their tower. To be honest, I did not know were I was going, but then I bumped into Bumblebee.

"Oh, sorry Bee, did not see you there."I said with a smile and helping her up since she fell the the ground.

"No worries Cy. I'm okay, so what brings you here?" She questioned.

"I was bored so I decided to visit The other Teen Titans ,but I see everyone is busy..." I awkwardly laugh.

"Them? busy? ha! Cyborg, they're just chilling ,trying to relax. Maybe they didn't notice you come in. Let's go say hi to them." She grabbed my hand and started to drag me into the living room.

"Um.... sure Bee whatever a beautiful girl says." I could see Bumblebee blushing which is a good sign for me I really hope.

"Guys, Cyborg is in the house!" Bee yelled pretty loud making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me.

"Hey cy, did not see you there." Speedy said shaking my hand

"Hola cyborg." said Màs and Mènos which I think it means hi.

"Hey cy." said Aqualad.

"We will leave Bee and you alone. I bet you two would like that." Said Aqualad, winking over to me. I began to blush and so did Bee. Now I know how Robin feels when I say those kind of things to him about him having a crush on Starfire.

"Okay, come on cy let's go talk!" Bumblebee sounded very excited.

"Um..okay Bee." I smiled. Looks like the only thing I know what to do is smile and feel really nervous around her.

"So, Cy, what you want to talk about?" she asked and honestly, I don't even know what I want to talk about.

"How about your beauty." I started to flirt. Is this too much? I don't really know anymore.

"oh.. Cyb-"

"Shh, don't talk. "I began to kiss her and she kissed back. It was sweet, pure, love right now between us and our lips touching. I never wanted this to end.

Man, I just hope she doesn't kill me afterwards.

Sorry, I made this chapter because I could not sleep, but now I'm feeling sleepy. I will still do the TEEN TITANS INTERVIEW SHOW! :D

Me:okay last time I said we would have Cyborg and Bee well..... here they are!:D

Cyborg: hi :)

Bee: hi everyone! :)

me: so are you both going to date?:D

Cyborg: we might, I mean, how could I not with this beutiful woman!  :)

Bee: aww Cy, you're to sweet! ^.^

Cyborg: Just saying the truth beutiful! :)

Me: awww so sweet, do you think they should date? comment and say yes or no. Remember, this can effect the story! ^.^

Cyborg: can I comment?

me: sure do you have Wattpad?

Cyborg: no :(

me: Then better hope the readers say yes!:)

CYBORG AND BEE : PLEASE COMMENT, YES WE LOVE EACH OTHER!:D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥