Sweet, pure, love~Teen Titans~

chapter 9.

♥♥Cyborg's point of view♥♥

I didn't waste time to rush over at the Teen Titans East Tower just to go check if Bee needed any assistance. Part of it was an excuse just to see her beautiful features once again. I'm lucky enough to have access to the tower whenever I pleased. When I opened the door, I didn't see anything that was super out of place. Speedy looking at himself in the mirror, Aqualad looking at a TV show, Màs and Menòs still playing the same Mexican board game from last time I visited, and Bee well....she wasn't around.

I shook my head at the sight of them just wasting time. My heavy steps walked away to go see if Bee was in her room. “ Are you in there, Bee? It's Cyborg.”

She opens the doors and smiles brightly at me. It warmed me up seeing her like that. “ What's up? Anything wrong in the Teen Titans Tower?”

“ No,” I look down, “I missed you.”

“ Well aren't you a sweet guy?” She smirks at me with her arms crossed.

“ I try.”

“ Why don't you come in?” She steps back to help me get a better view of her bedroom. It didn't surprise me she was very organized with her stuff. That's what I like most about her. Although, I am not very great at being that organized as her.

Something just was off this time looking carefully at everything. There was a bunch of newspapers piled up in a desk. “ Want me to come back later? ”

“ What makes you think you should leave early ?” She raises an eyebrow, her caramel eyes just staring into my brown ones.

I rub the back of my neck nervously, very embarrassed to point out all the newspapers everywhere. “ You have newspapers all over the place. Robin usually has them everywhere when he's on a mission. Normally he doesn't come out of that room until the finds any information. ”

She laughs, “Last time I checked my name wasn't Robin. Those newspapers are just our victory papers we get when we save the day. The people here love to take our picture and put it on a newspaper.”

I mouth 'oh' before placing the palm of my hand on her cheek gently. My eyes observed on how she reacted at my touch being so cuddly. “Wow, you're gorgeous. ”

“ And you're handsome,” She rests her hand on top of mine with a warm smile.

“ I love you, Bee."

Her cheeks blush rosy red, “I love you too, Cy.”

♥♥Raven's Point of view♥♥

Beast boy and I have been searching as much as we could to find Red X. So far we didn't have much luck, unfortunately, but that never stopped us from continuing.

Maybe it had to do with the fact that my eyes were super tired from last night. Yesterday I couldn't sleep for the awful feeling in my abdomen, like a warning that something bad might happen.

“ Did you find anything? ” I ask him hoping he would say yes. It's really frustrating when a criminal loves to escape and play with us.

“ Not yet, ” He breathes put tired like me.

In the corner of my eye I see a dark figure move across the view we decided to look at. I gasp and grab onto Beast boy's arm. He looks at me perplexed before he notices I'm panicking. “ I saw something move!”

“ We could check it out together,” He suggested.

I nod, “ Sure.”

Beast boy doesn't move after a while and I start to wonder why. Finally, he speaks again. ” You should hold my hand for protection. I don't know what I will do to myself if I see you hurt.”

I was a bit confused, but I agreed to it anyways. Our fingers interlocked meanwhile we walked towards the spot. I could feel my heart beat almost get inside my head with worry and anxious thoughts.

“ T-This isn't Red X.” Beast Boy almost became a light green just seeing what was in front of us.

“ Terra???” I gasp almost wanting to fall back. Oh no.

Omg Terra is back and ready to fight for Beastboy!!:0

what will happen next?

find out in the next chapter!!

Mary's Teen Titans Interview show!!

me:Today we have Terra!!!

Terra: Heyy people!!

me:so terra your back!

Terra:Yup and am only back to take what's mine!!

me:What's yours?

Terra: Beastboy!

me:What no he belongs with Raven!!

Terra: we will see about that!!

me:oh yes we will!!

If you want to know what is going to happen just wait for the next couple of chapters!!

I will upload soon I always do so not a long wait for the next chapter! :)

bye

~Mary~