Sweet pure Love ~Teen Titans~:p

Chapter13

♥♥Terra's Point Of View♥♥

I was done helping Starfire make her Tamaranian dish when I notice Raven looking at me with a glare.

"Raven if your thinking that I'm here to make Beastboy love me again..your wrong...I'm only here because I need a place to stay"

"Are you sure about that? "

"Positive! Now stop hating me and start loving me as your friend"

"Oh...please friend Raven, be the friends with Terra" Starfire said giving her the puppy eyes.

"Well..oh okay fine but promise me you will not try to steal my boyfriend! "

"I promise"I said raising one hand and the other hand in my heart.

Raven was about to say something but then Robin said to come in the ops room.

♥♥Robin's Point Of View♥♥

I told the titans to meet me in the ops room so we can talk about RedX.

When the titans arrived I started to talk.

"Okay as you can all see I was unconscious when we fought RedX. "

"oh..yes that was the most scary thing that ever happened in my life!"said Starfire getting all sad and emotional.

"Tell me about it! Starfire wanted to kill RedX for hurting you while Raven was trying to stop her!"Beastboy said trying not to laugh because to him it sounded funny.

"Beastboy that wasn't funny!"said Raven giving Beastboy a glare.

"sorry Rae.." Beastboy said turning into a cat and jumping on Raven's hands (Just like when Beastboy did a prank to Starfire and Starfire was all mad so he turned into a cat so she would forgive him)

"aww how can I stay all mad at you!?" said Raven kissing Beastboy.

"okay guys let's keep the romance aside for a while" said cyborg being grossed out.

"Anyways RedX stole an important artifact that must be returned! " I said with an angry grin.

Starfire walked next to me and said "Do we really need to catch RedX? what happens if you get hurt again? "

She seemed really worried which I hate but like because that way I know she loves me with all her heart.

I faced her and said "Don't worry star...I was distracted that time..it won't happen again. "

"Promise? "

"promise. ..."

We both got close and give each other a small kiss.

"Like I said let's keep the romance aside for now!" said cyborg once more.

"oops sorry" I said knowing that both star and I where blushing.

"anyways since Terra is here we can probably catch RedX this time!" I said looking at Terra.

"Well...I did work for slade and probably RedX is working for him..so might know some of his moves.." Terra said.

"hmmm...that is reasonable okay so Terra is obviously going to help us!"I said looking at my team.

"dude, what happens if we lose again! ?" said Beastboy.

"We try again!" said Raven smacking Beastboy behind his head.

"Okay titans let's go get us a villain to justice! "

♥♥Nobody's point of view♥♥

All the Titans searched and searched but they could not find anything!

(Robin) "okay team maybe we should be in teams! "

(starfire) "Glorious idea boyfriend Robin! "

(Cyborg)" again I'm going to be sick!"

(Terra) "aww come on Cyborg it's only love you should know this since your dating Bumble Bee."

(Cyborg) "Yeah, but it's less disgusting when were togheter! "

(Beastboy) "Dude, it's the same thing so stop complaining! "

(Raven) "can we just make the teams so we can go searching and get this over with!?"

(Robin) okay so Terra and Cyborg you search around the park, Beastboy and Raven you search around the pizza place, and Starfire you come with me! Where going to search out of town"

(Everyone) okay

(Robin) Good ,Titans Go!!

Okay so my story us short I know not my best!:(

I have been busy and am probably going to be busy tomorrow and next week....

Don't worry am going to upload as soon as I can! Right not am in writers Block!:(

Thanks for your votes and comments! And omg I have 500+ viewers! Thank you for making this happen!!!

Oh and for people who don't have that much votes and comments and not many people reading...I just want to say "Never give up!" because I wrote 4 other books but it did not go so well so I deleted them and started all over again...But I never gave up and I learned from my mistakes and thanks to that it made me write this great story! So Never ever give up your dreams!!!!

*Remember Keep dreaming soon your dreams will come true!"

~Mary~