Lol idk what to say!!:p

Chapter 19.

♥♥Cyborg's Point Of View♥♥

Okay so everyone is having problems!!! Why do problems have to exist? Well...I'm also having problems...yup me and bee are totally having problems believe it or not!So me and bee were watching a scary movie togheter then the doorbell rang and I went to go see who it was.It was the pizza girl! Yes she was a girl and very pretty."You look nice today"I said and the girl blushed. and said "Thank you! You look handsome today."

Bee heard our conversation and started to walk up to us and said "Hi Cyborg..oh and hi pizza girl..."

"Hi um..."

"Bee.Bumblebee"

"Nice to meet you am Sarah! "

"And i'm Cyborg! " I said making it into a joke!

"Well..hi cyborg. Have to go I have to deliver these pizzas!"

"Okay bye!"I said waving and smiling. Bee just looked at me with a glare.That's when I knew she was mad.

"um..bee are you okay?"

"Yeah am fine!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah..why don't you ask your new girlfriend if she is okay!?"

"What are you talking about? "

"Just forget it cyborg! "

"Well...okay fine I will and I'm leaving too!"

"okay door is over there! "

"Yeah I know.." I said then walked around the city thinking what just happened! ?

♥♥Robin's Point Of View♥♥

I was looking for starfire but I could not find her anywhere!She has been acting weird lately. She tries to ignore me every time I want to talk to her.

I though for a moment and realized she must be in the roof since she likes to go there.

I walked up the roof seeing her look at the sunset. Then I walked towards her and sat right next to her. She was surprised. and was about to leave but I grabbed her hand just before she left.

"Starfire why are you trying to get away from me?" I asked

"Well...I see that you want to be with Batgirl since you love her..." she said looking down at her hands.

"What!?I don't love her!! I love you only you can make me as happy as I am now!" I assured her.

"Really? " she asked in disbelief.

"Yes really"

We both leaned and kissed then looked at the beautiful sunset.

♥♥Beastboy's point of view♥♥

Yup I was dating Terra now that Raven got all mad at me and stuff.

I really kind of liked Terra but I love Raven more!!!I wish she would. understand that.

"Beastboy!! How dare you break up with me to be with Terra! ?"

"Excuse me if someone broke up with me first!!!"

"Well...don't you think it's soon to date someone else?!"

"No! For me is not maybe you should move on too!"

"Yeah I should! " Raven said slamming the door behind her really hard.

Read a romantic book about Robstar

~Togheter Forever~Robstar~

Have a nice night everyone! ^.^

~Mary~