Sigh

Red was walking up to his old classroom when he heard a ruckus inside, he stopped to listen before entering.

Green- let go! I'm going up that stupid mountain to get him! You can't stop me!

Lyra- yes we can!

Gold- G-Green look out!

A loud "THUD!" Was heard for the other side of the door, red sighed before slowly entering. "Get the fuck off me!" Green yelled as he struggled under the smaller high school students.

Red- what are you doing?

Gold and Lyra- RED! (Jumps up and hugs red)

GREEN'S POV

after those brats got off me I could see who was standing at the door, I looked up to see the my beautiful raventte childhood friend. "Red" i said with a shaky voice it felt like it had been years since I set eyes on his beautiful face, I felt a stabbing pain in my chest looking at how skinny and tired he looked. "Where have you been?" I said in a serious voice. A small sigh escaped his perfect lips as he pointed to Mt Sliver.

Green- y'know what fuck this, I'm outta here.

Lyra- W-Wait green! His just tired.

Gold- come back!

I stormed out and headed down the hall for the bath room. (What am I doing? why'd I get so mad? It's not like  I was expecting him to miss me. Two months is not a big deal to him.) I heard foot steps following me as I entered the bathroom "listen gold I'm fine i just got pissed that he didn't even say hi after months of silence. I mean he acted like it was nothing, sometimes I just wish he felt the same y'know?" When there was no answer I turned, to my surprise my eyes met with dazzling red ones. "Green" he said in a calm soothing voice. Before I realised a steam of tears was flowing down my cheeks only to meet the floor.

RED'S POV

I listened to my friends word letting him believe I was gold. I said his name, my eyes widened to see this strong person that could take on anything started to weep before me, something inside me ached seeing him like this, without thinking I grabbed his arm and pulled him into an embrace.