Food

Red- green

Green- yeah?

Red- food

Green- you could ask nicely, y'know -_-

Red- nah you love me better this way

GREEN'S POV
I went into the kitchen and looked through the the fridge "so what do you feel like?" I asked looking over to where my ravanette friend was lying, there was a muffled "FOOD!" Heard from the red eyed boy. *sigh " I'm just gonna make you soup then" i said with an annoyed tone "with toast!" He said poking his head up for a moment. I put some music on while I was cooking the jerks food.

Red- green I'm going to- (music~)

Green- k have fun

I didn't really care what he said i was to busy cooking and listening to the music.

TIME SKIP

Green- yo red ya foods ready... Red?

I looked up to where he was lying before he wasn't there, "red... Red... Red" i called as walked down the hall way I found his room so I swung it open "oi red ya food-" i stopped my sentence and my movement as I looked at my half naked friend standing next to his bed with water dripping from his hair "s-sor-ry!" I screamed slamming the door and running back to the living room, "oh geez, why do I keep getting so flustered when I'm with him?!" I thought to myself as washed some dishes "why are you washing the dishes?" I jumped out of my skin Hearing the familiar voice behind me.

Green- r-red uh w-what's up

Red- you said my food was ready?

Green- uh yes i-it's at the table

"Cool thanks" he said leaning towards me "w-what are you doing?" I said with bright red cheeks "I just need this..." He said reaching behind me "w-what are you talking about??" I basically yelled that in his face "the spoon unless you want me to with my hands?" He said waving a spoon I front of my face.