Sticky situation

GREEN POV

I felt so stupid a 17 year old uncontrollably crying in front of his friend in the guys bathroom. I didn't bother trying to wipe my tears away and I thought he would just leave. But he didn't I felt two slim arms wrap around my body "I'm sorry" red said in a shaky voice hugging my torso tighter "idiot! Where were you?! Why didn't you call me?!"

Red- with what phone?

Green- well you could have visited

Red- snow storm

Green- for 2 months? -_-

Red shook his head yes, "oh" I said "wait how'd you get to school then?" I asked pulling away a bit so I could see his face "walked" he said with his usual mono-tone voice, "you walked?! From Mt Sliver to pallet town? Yeah right that would have taken like 3 hours" i said with a bit of a chuckle "4" he stated with a straight face.

Green- what the heck is wrong with you?! You would have had to leave at 3 in the morning?!

Red- 2 I saw mother before school

Green- why didn't you just take the day off?!

He didn't say anything he just placed his finger on my chest over my heart. As if to say I was the reason he couldn't stay home. "Damnit his to cute". I turned my head away a bit trying to cover the blush spreading it's way across my face. I felt a hand gently pull my face back to wear it was.

Red- what's wrong? Are you mad?

Green- N-No it's not tha-

My sentence was red was hugging me again but with little effort, he caught me off guard with his actions causing me to fall. I lifted my self to my elbows to rub a lump on the back of my head.

"What the heck man?" Green said as he slowly opened his eyes to see his ravanette friend on top of him. Red slowly lifted himself with his arm to where there faces met, "sorry" he said with a dazed look. "T-That's f-fine, I mean your fine! I mean are you fine!" Replied green with a face as red as red's eyes. "Ugh" red groaned as he tried to stand.