Condom?

GREEN'S POV
I couldn't believe what red had just said... Gramps gave him permission?! While I was thinking I hadn't notice that red had already flung off his shoes and was walking towards me, he placed his hand on my shoulder "hey, you ok?" He said in soothing voice. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" i replied shyly "good" he said in a calm voice as he lifted my head with his hand and gently place out lips together, it started out slow and gentle but became more lustful as we begged for each other.

Red- are you sure want to?

Green- yes

RED'S POV
as he said that I lifted him on top of my waist again and walked slowly to my room as our tongues danced around I'll each other in perfect rhythm, I swung open my door a slowly lowered him onto the bed.

GREEN'S POV
he pulled away from me and looked down at his feet,

Green- what's wrong?

Red- are you positive you want this?

Green- yes I said so before, why don't you want to?

Red- I-it's not that I just... I don't want hurt you

Green- you won't and I promise I'll tell you if it does hurt

Red gently smiled and placed there foreheads together.

Green- wait do you have a condom? We need a condom?

Red- yeah

Green- you do? Wait we were only just about to do it!

Red- yeah I know your grandpa gave it to me

Green- what?!

Red- wait why would you need one too?

Green- I dunno

Red- ... Pft

Green and red- hahaha

GREEN'S POV
red got on top of me on the bed a started to kiss me, he sat up so I did the same as we continued make-out he moved his hands to my jacket, he pulled it off the slid his hands under the back of my shirt " mmm " i moaned as his hands explored.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I won't be able to update for a bit :( cause of school but I will try I hope you are enjoying the story so far! :)