it's all your fault

RED'S POV

red- oh god green! wake up please!

I ran to greens side trying to wake him "greeeeeen! wake up! HIC* I need you! you can't j-just die! this sniff* can't be over!" I screamed clinging desperately to his hand. the police rushed into the room with guns "put your hands on the ground!" they grabbed me a pushed my head on the floor

red- get the fuck off me!

police- do not resist!

the police went over to green "don't fucking touch him!!" I struggled under the wait of a heavy police man, I managed to get free and punch the one that shook him " I said don't touch him!!" before I could do anything thing else I was on the floor a cop had hit my in the head with his gun.

TIME SKIP

"red, red. red!" who's red? is that me? who am i? where am i? I thought as I open my heavy eyes to see a blinding light.

???- just hold on son

I fully opened my eyes and sat up "what's going on? where am I? GASP where is green?!! is he OK?!" I said looking at the 2 familiar faces "red honey just calm down" my mother said looking around "mum? I thought you were out of town?" I said a bit confused "she was red but we both came back to see how you were doing" the stranger next to my mother said "who are you?" I sort of knowing and dreading the answer "I'm you're father red" red sat staring at his father "y-you can't be..."

Reds dad- I know this is a bit confusing but I'm here now son

Red- but you... I don't have time to ask you questions I need to find green!

He said sitting up and ripping the wires from his arm, red grabbed the coat on the chair next to his mother and went for the door "red wait!" His mother said standing "you can't leave you need to stay here and heal" she said "I can't I need to find him... I need to find green!" He screamed slamming the door behind him and walking straight into the professor "professor! I'm so glad to see you! Where is green??" He said waiting for a response. "Its all your fault! Your the reason his gone! If only you didn't pass out and leave him alone! He might still be here!"
The professor screamed grabbing red by the arms and shaking him "I don't understand?! What's my fault! Who's gone??" Red yelled back in confusion.

"it's your fault that green is dead!"