Hungry for you

He looked back up at me with a huge grin.

Green- hahaha!

Red- why are you laughing? -_-

Green- Because it's funny...

Red- yeah real fucking funny green I just told you how I feel and you laugh in my face?! That's fucked up!

GREEN'S POV
He pushed me away and turned around "w-wait r-red" i said feeling a bit guilty "no it's fine I get, but you didn't have to be such an dick about!" He said in a painful voice.

Green- no red you don't get it, I was laughing because for once I know something you don't

Red- so?! Good for you! You didn't even respond to what I just said!

RED'S POV
"Oh for the love of-" he said cutting off his own sentence by pulling me down by the neck and smacking our lips together, it took me a moment to realised what had happened but I quickly kissed him back, I shoved my tongue through his lips and down his throat, at first he fought me but slowly adjusted deepening the kiss "mmm re... d..." He moaned in between kisses, I lifted his hips onto mine as he wrapped his legs around my waist.

GREEN'S POV
my mind was beginning to go fussy from the powerful kiss,

Red- oh hello

Green- w-what?

I asked in a daze as he looked down to my hard member, "o-oh" I said completely embarrassed with a deep shade of red growing across my face, "haha that's ok, I take it as a complement" he said chuckling and nibbling my ear sending a shiver down my spine, "mmm" I couldn't stop myself from moaning it felt so good to be touched by him, to be kissed by him, plus I was really hard at this point.

Green- red m-maybe we should go somewhere else to do this?

Red- ok

RED'S POV
I started to head down to where I thought the bedroom was.

Green- red this is the kitchen -_-

Red- I guess I'm hungry for more than just you hehe

???- oh don't mind me