red?!

I heard a noise from outside, *bang we stop for a moment. "Oh no" red said with a worried look on his face he jumped up and grabbed me by the hand shoving me into the bathroom and locking it behind us. "Why are we hiding In the bathroom?" I said reacting for the door handle. As he put his hand over my mouth.

Red- green I need you to be as quiet as a mouse.

Green- why?

Red- I'll explain later...

*smash! (Broken glass)

???- I know your here red! Open this door now!

Green- who is that?!

Red- shh it's ok

He said as he opened the door "lock it behind me and DON'T let anyone in, stay as quiet as you can" he said with a strained smile as he shut the door behind me.

???- red open this fucking door!

Red- go home Paul! She's not here!

Paul- oh really? That mean I get to play with you instead!

BANG ( door gets knocked over)

Red- what the fuck are doing?!

Paul- don't swear at me boy!

Red wha-

BANG!

Red- urk!

I gasped hearing the pain in reds voice I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled 911 "hello this is the police, what's your emergency?" The man on the phone said "uh... My n-name is green I'm at 21 park rd pallet town someone broke into my boyfriends house it's sounds like h-his killing him!" I said on the verge of crying " sir please calm down we are sending someone to your location right now".

Red- get the fuck out! (Slap!)

Paul- you going to regret that!

Thud! Crunch!

Red- AHHH!!

Paul- how do you like that!

hearing reds blood curdling screams I dropped the phone and swung open the door " don't hurt him!" I screamed,  the blood flushed from my face when I saw red on the ground covered in sores and bruises with blood pouring from his head like it had been smashed open.

Red...

Sorry it took me so long to finish this one i was really busy with school and my family.