Tears

GREEN'S POV
"W-What have I done? He barely speaks and I decided to get into bed with him?!" I cupped my face with my hands as I started to weep silently on red's bed, I forced myself to my feet and to the hall.

Green- l-listen red *hic I-I'm sorry I invaded *sniff you-r s-space.

Red- ...

Green-I'll j-just go then

I said as I turned around to get my bag I waited for a minute to see if he would say anything, when there was no answer I couldn't stop myself crying and shaking. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder as he suddenly turned me around "what are you-" he stopped his sentence looking at my face as his eyes widened.

Red- w-what's wrong??

Green- I-I thought y-you...

He tilted my head so our faces met, he looked me straight in the eyes, he didn't say a word but his face said tell me what's wrong. My eyes started to fill up with tears as I wrapped my arms around him an berried my face in his chest "I thought you didn't care if I left!" I cried tugging on his shirt.

Red- of course I do, you took care of me while I was sick and I'm better thanks to you

Green- I-Is that all?

Red- your my best friend and I want you to stay but...

Green- but what?

Red- but y-you can't sleep in my bed

Green- w-why?! I was just trying to keep you warm I wasn't going to do anything!

RED'S POV
I pulled him away from my body a bit so he could see my face "because I don't think I can control myself" I said in a serious voice as his eyes widened "w-wait y-ou l-like me?" He said shyly "yeah" As I said that his face relaxed and he looked down to his feet with a grin spreading across his face.