Spoon

RED'S POV
"HAHA OH! Ok the spoon right haha" he said with a weird shaky voice, he had been acting weird since we got home but I guess I have too.

GREEN'S POV
"I keep making a fool of myself today I just don't know what wrong with me" I thought to myself, I looked at his back as he started to walk off, I noticed these scares all over him, there were some really big, deep ones in the middle that went from below his shoulder and down to his hip, I wanted to ask but I didn't want to be rude.

Red- oi green, what wrong? You look sad

Green- uh it's n-nothing!

"uh ok? Thanks for the grub" He said as he walked to the table to eat his food, after red his food red went to his room to have a nap.

TIME SKIP

RED'S POV
"What time is it?" I thought sleepily, slowly opening my eyes "damn it's dark, why didn't. Green wake me?" I thought throwing my sheet off my body and grabbing the pillow on my chest "what the? What is that?" I thought as I felt it trying to work out what it was.

???- Mhmm

I quickly grabbed my phone and turned on the light "Green?!" I said loudly waking him.

Green- huh? What? What happened?!

Red- why are you in my bed?

As I asked that his face became bright red. "W-Well I came in to wake you for dinner but you were shaking and said you were cold s-so I lay down n-next to you..." He said as I got up,

Green- what wrong?

Red- I can't do this...

I said leaving my room "d-do what?!" He said in a confused and concerned voice. I walked into the bathroom locking it behind me and leaned on the door trying to calm down with my heart in my mouth and my manhood hard as a rock.