the screams have stopped

GREENS POV

The man stopped and looked to where red had grabbed his leg with both hands "I wo-n't l-let you tou-ch h-him" he said trying to stand, Paul kicked him into the wall and ran at me I punched him the face which did nothing he grabbed me hand and pulled me close to him "fagot piece of shit!" He said spitting in my face and crushing my hand "ahhh!" I screamed in pain feeling the bones in my hand squish together he didn't let me have a chance to catch my breathe before kicking me so hard in the balls I threw up.

Paul- what is with you fucking fagots your everywhere infecting the planet with you disease!

Green- If that disease is happiness and love than I hope the world feels it

Paul- you make me sick! That's not love thats fucked! Only a man and women can love like that!

Green- your an idiot! Anyone can feel love for anyone, man or women!

Paul came over to me, pulling me to my feet "how does this feel boy" Paul said. *SLAM* he slammed me into the wall "GHA-" my cry was cut off as he put his hand over my face.

Paul- I going to rid the world of you!

Green- AHHHHHH!

REDS POV

I woke to the horrific sound of what I thought was someone being murdered. And I was right...

Red- d-don't *gasp tou-ch h-him

Green- AHHHH

red- w-what are you doing to h-him?!

My eyes focused more and I could see his hand wrapped around his face. He was crushing his face with his bare hand. I tried to move but I could barely stay conscious.

Green stopped screaming... And his body went limp... H-he was dead.